Author Topic: The Warrior's Secret [Just starting up]  (Read 1176 times)

wolfgirl56

The Warrior's Secret [Just starting up]
« on: June 30, 2012, 09:50:53 pm »
Prologue:
The moon perched high in the navy-black sky. The sky was dotted with white stars or as the warrior cats called it, the stars were also StarClan warriors. A gray-and-white she-cat glanced around warily, as if she expected all the cats from her Clan, AshClan, SnowClan, DarknessClan, and GustClan to attack her. Fortunately, she could not smell any cats from any other Clan here.

Once she was at the edge of AshClan territory, she waited for awhile, until she scented a familiar cat from GustClan: Shrewclaw. She ran over to him and said, "Hello. Was it hard getting through to here?"
"Not really," he meowed. He gave Nightfoot a lick on the cheek and then looked into her eyes. "It doesn't take much for a GustClan warrior to wake up, but I'm surprised even Darktail can't hear me sneaking-"
"We aren't sneaking, we're meeting because we love each other," interrupted Nightfoot.
That was the truth: Shrewclaw and Nightfoot were from different Clans and were in love. It was forbidden to have a love from another Clan, but they both held their tongues. Sorrow appeared into Nightfoot's eyes. "But, what they catch us out here or something? We might get killed, or worse, driven off to be loners!" she meowed frantically.
Shrewclaw's tail-tip slipped past Nightfoot's mouth, muffling her voice and eventually stopping it. "Shh, it's okay. We will not be caught by anyone, but we'd better get going now, dawn will be here soon," he said to his mate.
The two cats then ran back to their territories. StarClan, am I doing the right thing? Nightfoot thought as she ran back to AshClan territory. No, mousebrain, of course not, you're breaking the warrior code!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:44:10 pm by ~*Crystal~* »