Author Topic: Rusty's Character Corner WIP SEER  (Read 4151 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Character Corner WIP SEER
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:01:41 pm »
It has been awhile!  I have new characters to show you, but you may see some familiar faces along the way.
I am going to try to have one drawn picture and one feralheart picture.
Right now I am just adding names and pictures, the info will come later.

Number 43

Number 43, often just called 43, is a Cyborg wolf created in a lab and then set free in a contained forest along with others of his kind.  Being that he was never given a name he guessed that is name would be the number he was given while inside the labs.  43 is smarter than the others and loves to show it.  He often looks like he is superior and everyone else is lowly and stupid.  But that doesn't mean he doesn't stay in a pack.  43 is good at spotting dangers, however he is a very bad fighter.  He is small and build for speed and no skill at all in battle.  Also he likes being the smart one around and showing off so he needs the pack in order t1 do that.

Berrystripe

Berrystripe was born as a very sickly and small kit and was often seen in the medicine cat den.  So sickly he even had to wait longer to become an apprentice.  His mother was very protective of him and very loving but she was scared he wouldn't be able to be a warrior because he was so weak and asked if he could become a medicine cat apprentice.  However this was not the only reason he was made a medicine cat apprentice.  He spent a lot of time with the current medicine cat and got along well with him, he was small and weak like his mother said and the medicine cat was getting very old and a new cat needed to be trained soon before he died.  This was all good for the clan, but Berrystripe.  Like most young cats he dreamed of becoming a warrior.  But he also wanted to be warrior to prove that he was strong and he could overcome his problems, but he never got to.  Even though he became healthy he was stuck as a medicine cat.  He never got used to the smell of the den and hated not being able to defend himself.  Berrystripe can be rude, distrusting and outspoken.  He doesn't like many cats and prefers to be by himself.  Like every good medicine cat, he has a kind side and cares deeply for his wounded clanmates as well as any kit.  Though he has a hard time showing it.

Key

Key is not much of a role play character and more of a mess around character.  He is playful and friendly with a love for cubs.  However he shouldn't think he will ever have his own because he is afraid he wouldn't be able to raise them right and the commitment of having a mate worries him.  He doesn't have a pride because that would mean having a mate and prides are full of females.  He is very awkward around females but does well around males.

Dantel

I am not sure what Dantel even is, but it looks cool.  Dantel isn't evil, he is just mean.  He is cocky, rude and doesn't care much for anyone.  He is also kinda old and lazy and often tries to make others do things for him.  Though he does not often fight when he does he is a powerful attacker and even better at defense.  Even though his horns make it hard to see he uses them in order to take away that negative fact by using them for defense.  He uses them as a shield so they are very scratched up, as well as his face.  When in a good mood he will talk when needed but nothing more.  He acts like a know it all but yet he is not that smart.  He is often seen at sky's rim but he can't fly.

Issac

Issac is a young wolf that is eager to prove is loyalty and power.  He is full of energy and ready to do anything.  He acts a lot like a new apprentice in warriors.  He is very kind to friends and people his friends have chosen to trust.  But anyone else he will stay away from.  He can be a little cocky and quick to run into things which 1et him hurt.

Snow Shoe

Oh, my Snow Shoe, where do I start?  Snow Shoe is one of my favorite characters and I have spent years building up on him and making him just the way I want.  Snow Shoe is very kind and never hesitates to help anyone.  He is very talkative to the point where some will have to tell him to shut up, however he can be very quiet and serious.  There are two parts of Snow Shoe.  He will be very friendly and joke around a lot.  But he can also he stern and rude when needed.  What makes Snow Shoe special is that he is a Vorox, a creature I created.  He is a Snow Vorox, Forest Vorox hybrid and he is completely blind.  However it is kinda hard to tell.  If you hang around him long enough he will point it out, likely part of some kind of joke.  Snow Shoe can see in a way alike from bats but gives him a much better view on the world around him.  Also he doesn't make sounds like the bats do, no one, not even him, can hear it.

Seer

Seer is a creature with several souls stuck in the same body.  The one in control depends on the emotions of the people around him.  All of the souls, but one, have their own element also their own fur color.
Most of the personalities aren't full yet since I haven't used this character that much.
STILL A LARGE WIP

Neutral

This was the first soul, in the beginning he was his own self without any others.  Until he found a cursed pendent which he can no longer remove.  He is very and peaceful and often goes out of his way to make friends.  He is a very skilled flier and finds great joy in performing tricks.  He is fearless in the air and will take many risks in order to complete his tricks.  But on the ground he is very worried.  He is afraid of showing very much emotion because of the chance another soul would take over.  When there is a lot of fear around he can take control of the body.

Fire

This soul is brought into control by pain and sadness.  He often dwells of issues and the wrongs in life and is never seen him a smile on his face.  He longs to be free of the curse and be able to be himself forever, not just waiting around until he can.  He keeps away from others and doesn't often speak.  He never makes eye contact with anyone and when he does speak his voice is low.  Many people don't respond to him simply because they cannot hear him.

Water

This happy-go-lucky soul can take control when there is a lot of happiness around.  Because he knows he doesn't have a long time to be free be uses it to play, make friends and have fun.  He lives life to the fullest and isn't afraid to try new things or take a risk.  He quickly makes friends and is very friendly to anyone.  But he isn't very bright, he can't tell when someone is mad at him or annoyed.  Which can get him into trouble.

Light

This caring soul is released when there is peace and calmness.  He is sweet and calm.  He never hesitates to help another person.  He doesn't interact with others, rather he sits back and watches, only stepping in when needed.

Air

Dark

Human Characters
The thing about my human characters is, I can't draw people plus Feralheart doesn't have models for humans since that would defeat the whole point of the game.  So I have to change them to what they would look like as animals.  Just keep in mind they really are people.

Asher

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 10:30:23 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Character Corner Large WIP
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »
Nice characters you have here. Haha 43 reminds me of my character tao. Probably cause the pelt color is very similar to his and the x marking. I also love the color pallet for berrystripe. Very creative. Can't wait until you fill out info on these characters.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 07:17:08 pm »
I love your characters Rusty! I think, I recognise two there, Key and Snowshoe :3 I can't wait to see them all drawn! All of your characters are so unique, you must have put allot of thought into them. Will you be putting their histories, or even current situations, up? I would love to know more about them!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 08:08:12 pm »
Yup, I will be putting there information on today.  I am working on drawling Dantel, but his horns are hard.  I am happy that people can remember my characters like Key and Snow Shoe!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
Re: Rusty's Character Corner LARGE UPDATE
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:29 pm »
very well done! I think your chars r very creative and wonderful! I hope those chars get medals!!!                Best Wishes~Raven

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Rusty's Character Corner LARGE UPDATE
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 07:16:48 pm »
Oooh, I love the backstories to these, and their personalities are just so... honest! Like real life creatures, not just the perfect ones everyone wants, but the honest badness that every one has. I just adore your characters so much x3 ~<3