Author Topic: Mello Yellow Hello!  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Narabas

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Silence is the only vow.
    • View Profile
Mello Yellow Hello!
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:27:25 am »
Well, beside the ironic rhyming title,  I am SimplisticAce... Or well just Ace for short, because that's much easier to say/type/adress as whatever. So... Well, on to interests I suppose? I'm a proud fan of quite a few things, Homestuck (ironicly listening to BroadwayNepeta's Insainty while writing this like a boss.), and somewhat still a Warriors fan, but sadly enough it's died down in my eyes, but a good series none-the-less. (Survivors though has caught my attention...) And well, main two I guess. A bit brain dead for now, but I guess... I enjoy pleanty of animes (if I tried to name them that'd be a failure in it's self, I can't even remember them all myself.), and have started reading some manga, and... I don't really. I like drawing and writing, (I quickly threw together my icon before starting this.) I doubt I'm at all the great at either though. But, heck if you want to know more about me, surely just get to know me!
Mhmhm... <3 Well I'll have to put something here.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: Mello Yellow Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 08:12:04 am »
welcome to this wonderious place i hope you enjoy this mmorpg and love the community hope to see you around

+karma

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Mello Yellow Hello!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 01:10:08 pm »
Hello Ace, welcome to the wonderful world of Feralheart! Please read the rules ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.