Author Topic: Help w/ my accounts, please  (Read 977 times)

Offline TheDude

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help w/ my accounts, please
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:49:34 pm »
I've been a member of this game for a long time. Since around 2011. However, I stopped playing for about 2 years. I decided to come back, but found that my accounts were not being recognized as valid. I thought that perhaps I'd changed my passwords and so I went to "forgot password." It said there are no accounts identified with those emails. I'm assuming the two accounts were deleted, but I have no idea why. I was told by my friend that FH had done a cleanup of accounts... mine were so old, though? Is there any way to recover them? I'm fond of them, and there were lots of characters with bios. The names of the accounts were Heartspirit and AlagaesiaAddict.

Thank you!  :)

Preach

Re: Help w/ my accounts, please
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 11:51:19 pm »
I remember seeing somewhere that once 18 months (or more) has passed, staff deletes the inactive account?I can be wrong but I do know account do be deleted if they're not active.

Offline TheDude

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:55:29 pm »
I see. Thanks!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:56:05 pm »
Yes, I am pretty sure that accounts that are not active for almost 2 years, they are deleted. I don't know if anybody can get those accounts back either. So your best bet is to make a new account when the registration opens again. :3

Offline TheDude

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 11:56:50 pm »
It's just that this one was even less active than my former accounts, and I doubt that I was on this one at all in the months before I left the game.

Offline TheDude

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 11:58:13 pm »
Alright, thanks!