Poll

how do you report someone???

block
0 (0%)
go to fh website
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Reporting  (Read 1302 times)

Offline alysalfonso

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Reporting
« on: July 28, 2012, 07:30:33 pm »
 HI i've been having trouble on how to report someone for doing such as inappropriate or cursing stuff, also bullying  :( . And the rules say not to curse and not do inappropriate stuff.  I would report them but i dont know how :-\ .  Please help me  when you get the chance :) bc they need to learn there lesson  >:(.    thank you :)

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Reporting
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 07:35:48 pm »
Yus, you just need to take a screenshot, using print screen on your pc, or if you have a mac, you change it on controls to something else. Im assuming you dont have a mac though, so you press print screen on your computer. Then it will appear in your screenshot file, in your FH files. Take it out and send it to the mods, over PM(private message). If you do not know how to convert the file into a picture you can send to the mods, just use an account on photobucket>upload>share>forum url.  I know this seems like loads of work, but its worth it, just to help the FH community. If you need more help just private message me on this site. ^^

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 09:27:55 pm »
You are doing a good job by reporting users who break rules. By doing this you're helping the staff to keep the game safe and user-friendly ^_^ So thank you! Raw explained how to take a screenshot and stuff, but here's a bit more info to help you out.

How to Report

In-game

• To report rule breaking you would have to take a screenshot of the offence.
  • The screenshot needs to include the username of the rule breaker.
  • Upload the screenshot using Tinypic.com, Photobucket.com, or any other image sharing site.
  • Copy the image URL and paste it into a personal message. (Do NOT make a thread)
  • Make sure you paste the image URL between the image codes.
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
  • Send the PM to ONE of the staff members, we will deal with it then. Staff contact can be found here.

How do I take a screenshot?
- While in game press the Prt Sc (Sometimes you have to press 'Fn' as well) and viola.
You can find the image in your Screenshots folder, which is located in your Local Disk(C: ) -> FeralHeart -> Screenshots.

How do I upload it?
- Go to one of those image sharing sites and click 'Browse...' find the image and click 'Okay'. Now all you have to do is click 'Upload'.

How to report forum posts?
- There's two ways you can do this, either you click the "Report to moderator" text below a users post on the boards and fill in the form. Or you Copy the thread link and paste it into a PM, send it to one of the staff members.

--

Here's a code you can use to fill in the information needed.
Code: [Select]
Offence:
Username(s):
Screenshot: