Author Topic: Help...  (Read 1565 times)

SuperJay

Help...
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:44:54 pm »
Hello!
Sorry if that.I probably do not understand anything:(
But I still do not know how to create a character in this game? And play with your friends? Help please!

SoulRevenge

Re: Help...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 12:11:28 am »
That's simple!
Go download the game, you might have to get the Mac version if you using a mac though. Now, simply 'Run and Save it' and do the usual, agree to terms, etc..
Then, open up your FeralHeart and login with your account, click the 'Create' button to make your character.
You can choose between a variety of markings, colours, manes, etc... Now, when your down with that click 'Done'.
Load your character, you should see the loading screen and come to an empty place called 'Lonely Cave'. There are four maps linked to it- all are full of great and friendly people~ And theres even more maps linked to those that are linked the Lonely Cave!
I hope this helped, and I hope you have fun playing FeralHeart~ X3

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 02:18:42 am »
Also for future, FH forums made a Manual Tab just fo issues as this ^^ You can always check their for first time use of game :3

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33

funbox444

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:56:40 am »
I cannot put in a name for my wolf. It says name cannot start or end with spaces and I don't have ANY spaces at the beginning or end.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 03:00:53 am »
Sometimes u cant tell if theres a space, try clicking past the end of the letters to se if ones secretly hiding there, and erase name and retype it

funbox444

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 01:36:46 am »
Sometimes u cant tell if theres a space, try clicking past the end of the letters to se if ones secretly hiding there, and erase name and retype it

I've done this. It still won't let me!