Author Topic: Sort of just bird walking here...  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
Sort of just bird walking here...
« on: August 09, 2012, 03:18:37 am »
Hellur to all of the wonderful people of FeralHeart! I was browsing the Game Opinions and Ideas Forum and thought of a few cool ideas. :3

When I was looking at LordSarugaha's post about male and female distinction (Great idea btw), this random thought popped up into my head (Totally irrelevant to what he was talking about). I'm constantly having a hard time getting the right colors on my character, so what if they provided a list of color codes (Or whatever you might want to call them) Giving the not-so-basic colors; Purple, pink, grey, brown, etc. etc.

But then I imagined: Maybe giving popular color combinations if you're stumped on what to color your charrie as! But that wouldn't necessarily have to be in-game; It might be fun for people to submit their favorite color combos on a forum topic!

And then I was thinking: If only the head, body, and tail markings could be different colors from each other. Example, The head markings purple and body markings blue. I would figure it would be a lot of hard work for Kov and Raz to do though.

So anyways, this is just me randomly going off into space here. If you have any suggestions or thoughts about this just comment below. o3o

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Sort of just bird walking here...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:39:27 am »
Heheh thank you for the mention Anais ^_^
The strange thing is I was just thinking about the same idea you posted here the other day about being able to change the markings to different colors each. I think that would be a great idea to put into work in the game since there are many times I have wanted to have patterns with seperate colors and I have met many other people who have desired to do the same thing. I don't think it would be to hard for Kovu to edit the editor one day to make it more flexable with customization options. Maybe one day he will consider it.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 06:07:14 am »
This would be a very appreciated addition to myself and probably to many others. I do hope that the developer(s) take it into consideration, since it would not only provide further flexibility to character creation, but hopefully spark more interest in the game.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 12:58:12 am »
Yes it would. I see a lot of newer people to the game that have neon colors, because they can't get the colors right. It would make it a lot easier.

I also like the idea of the markings. It would be useful, since I have charries that I want to have different colored markings for a certain part of the body.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.