Author Topic: my first time on feral heart and im losing it!!! D:  (Read 1088 times)

Offline SoulHowl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~le poke~ hai c;
    • View Profile
my first time on feral heart and im losing it!!! D:
« on: July 19, 2012, 04:23:23 pm »
so this is my first time on feral heart right? my friends told me how fun it was so i wanted to try it so in the sign up thing it said name: and username: in the name place i typed in Soul in the username place i typed in SoulHowl i dont know which one i log into the game as, when i log on here it says soulhowl and when i look on the forum thing it says soul >.< omg!!! when i try to log into like the real game game downloaded with the little paws i didnt know if to put soul or soulhowl so i tryed with soulhowl first with my passward and it said "Incorrect Username or Passward(5 Failed Attampts causes a 15 minute ban)  so i firgured try it with just soul and guess what? IT DID THE EXACT CAME THING!!!!! OMG why?????? i even tryed watching a video  to see if i does that and it said just try try a few times or again the next day but guess what else? IT IS THE NEXT DAY AND IT STILL NOT WORKING! i downloaded the patch like twice already! and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( ??? ??? :-[ :-[ HELP ME PLEASE D: why doesnt it work?

CloudFish

Re: my first time on feral heart and im losing it!!! D:
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 04:47:00 pm »
Make sure you're logging in with your USERNAME.

Also if your password has numbers, or symbols, change it. Make sure you're using the numbers above your letter keys and not the number pad.