Author Topic: Anna [Italian Horror MMO]  (Read 2850 times)

SoulRevenge

Anna [Italian Horror MMO]
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:15:23 pm »
Has anyone here played 'Anna'?
It's a First-Person Italian Horror MMO with three diferent endings based on how you control the character. It's somewhat like Amnesia, only a little shorter. In the begining everything seems peaceful, and well- Italian, but when you  get into the sawmill strange things start  happening, things jump out at you when you don't suspect it. The game isn't exactly supposed to make any sense, you have to descipable things to get past the puzzles, once I had to use an Iron Bar rather than a knife to cut a rope.

This game, isn't free though, it costs ten dollars. It's actually pretty new and was realsed very recently.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Anna [Italian Horror MMO]
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:18:16 pm »
Oh, Anna? I just love playing that game even with damn mask on the second floor and how much  I wish  I haven't ever placed it there on to the chair. Even though it is worth ten bucks and only about 3 or so hours of game play, it is fun trying to figure out the other two endings as I'm still having difficulty doing so. By the way, Anna isn't an MMO (just a heads up.)

-Soar

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:22:13 pm »
I call all games MMOs... X3. Cept' console games .w.

And that mask... it is creepeh >U. It stalks you! X.X Liek a stalker....and stands up and makes you ___ yourself when you look back TT.TT

And so far I've made it to two endings, when it asks you to Flee or to meet 'this girl' simply Flee if you want another ending, or meet her if you want the other.

I haven't figured out how to get the third though X.X

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:13:18 am »
I took a look at the game on youtube and i really want to play it, i have a feeling im going to lag really badly but its worth a shot right? ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:54:42 am »
I took a look at the game on youtube and i really want to play it, i have a feeling im going to lag really badly but its worth a shot right? ;)

It lagged a little on my computer, though not that much, so you should be good if you don't have a really really old computer XDD.

It's a really good game, just remember to look away after you put that mask and dress on that chair or whatever, I screamed like a girl (*coughcoughAPewDiePieplayingHauntedinvesitgationscoughcough*) I did it.. ewe.

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 11:13:19 am »
My computer is about a year old, still new. It lags quite a bit when playing Slender even on the "fastest" mode, i just hope it lags less.

So tell me, what happened when you put the mask and dress on the chair? :o

SoulRevenge

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:33:57 am »
When you walk away, the mask and dress and all stands up all of the sudden, and then you pee your pants.. .w.

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:48:05 am »
Sounds cool :o Eeek im excited to play! As soon as my mum can get paypal working. Where can i find the site to download?

SoulRevenge

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 12:11:09 pm »
I bought it from here~ x3

http://www.desura.com/games/anna/play

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 05:45:14 am »