Author Topic: Haveing trouble with download  (Read 1184 times)

Akahana

Haveing trouble with download
« on: August 07, 2012, 02:00:31 pm »
Okay so yesterday my friend told me about his game so i went to the website created a profile then went to download the game at first i tryed downloading it and it was takeing for ever to load the page so my friend told me to just go back to the site and try right clicking the download button and the clicking save target as and i chose to put it on my desk top. well eventually it ended up telling me that i had to be on the administrators side to download but it still had the icon up on my desk top so i exited of everything on my side then got on the admins and the icon wasnt on his side so i went ot the website and my friend told me to try the torrent so i downloaded it but i dont ahave a thing to run torrents so i retryed the first process on the admins side and it downloaded all the way and when i clicked the Fh setup icon on the desktop it told me: set up files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program: so then i tryed deleteing it {not realizeing i was deleteing the icon not uninstalling it} and then i tryed to download it again the same way and it still didnt work it told me the same thing. So this morning i came in here and got on the computer and tryed to uninstall it. it told me had to be on admins side so then i got on admins side and uninstalled it then deleted the torrents cause there wasnt an uninstall option after doing that i tryed downloading again the same way i did before by save target as and it started the download i knew it would take a while so i minimised it (while it was at 2% downloaded) and a secound later it made the *Duh* (dont now how else to describe it i guess it was like the error noise) but the icon was on my desktop again and i clicked on it knowing something was wrong with it and it gave me the same message as before (set up files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program) and so i went and searched for the files on my computer so i could uninstall and retry except this time it didnt have an uninstall button so i just enede up deleteing them all I really need help this game just really doesnt like me right now please someone help I really want to play this game with my friend.

SoulRevenge

Re: Haveing trouble with download
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 02:04:01 pm »
Delete your file again, and this time press the little 'pop up bar' or whatever and select 'Save AND Run' to your (C:/) Local Disk.

Akahana

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 02:44:30 pm »
okay so i did as u were saying or attimpted I pushed the save target as (i didnt see save and run on that) and then chose local disk drive (C:/) and pushed save and it went back to just that one download window and very quickly disapeared and made the error noise again and i just went and looked in the disck drive c witch for some reson wont let me veiw any files in there whileon the admins side cause it thinks im going to edit it cause it will let me veiw it on my side but im gona have to come back to tell u if it worked hang on

Akahana

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 02:49:56 pm »
okay so i got on my sideand went to disk drive C and clicked on the set up again and it gave me the same message that it was corrupted

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:23:03 pm »
I'm not sure, maybe try downloading it on your computer (if you have your own), where your the administrator?
Although, maybe the computer your using right now just can't handle FeralHeart, though I'm not sure.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 08:12:47 pm »
Do you have norton by any chance?