Author Topic: Muramasa's Journal  (Read 1036 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Muramasa's Journal
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:41:02 pm »
   Alright, what I'm doing is making a little story. -3- Like a boss. XD Yeah. Anywho, it's about all of my characters, meeting somehow. XD I already made a vid that... I need to post on here... Yeah, that would probably be awesome, eh? I need more rates and views. XD
    So, I'll be posting the links to my blogspot thingy once I finish chapters in my little journal.
    Anyway, the story is about my main character, Yumi, who is the blue wolf in my picture. She is the Blue Rose Knightin my username, and her birthday, like mine, is on September 5.
    She was meant to be my uh... RP character for certain anime, such as NARUTO, but... you know how freaking well that goes, eh? So I changed her to a Kingdom Hearts character because I'm a pretty extreme fan. XD
    Anywho, I got bored in school, and actually came up with a better background story for her. She eventually meets all of my characters (and some others, as well, like Katana from the first pack I was ever in. Well, that pack has been recently destroyed, so, yeah. XD)

So far, I'm at the part where her mother falls for a dragon and some things happen, and the alpha male is so freaking arrogent that he believes the pups are his own, therefore, he throws them in the dragon's ditch to see which ones the dragon favors. The ones who are actually the alpha's are consumed, while the dragon's daughter, the only female in the litter, and the runt, is carried back to the top by the dragon's breath. Just figured that up on the spot. -3- Dang, I'm good.

Does this sound good so far...? If so, yippee! If not... meh...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:45:24 pm by Muramasa »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Muramasa's Journal
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 11:38:55 pm »
This font you're using is exciting. O.O

And I think it sounds great, Muramasa. :3 I take it you roleplay a lot?
But I like how some of your characters' lives kind of crossed paths, and it seems to cover a lot of different 'worlds', per se, with wolves, dragons, and so on. It's very original. c:

Sounding good! I look forward to any more of your updates on your wonderful characters. ^.^ And, Yumi is very pretty- I love deh teal and white pelt~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Muramasa's Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 02:02:25 am »
    Holy Colonel Sanders, thank you SO much! :3 I will do so, and update you on my characters and the little story. -salute- >:3
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�