Author Topic: Naughteh Textures Game thingy!  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Rabid_Cookiez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Naughteh Textures Game thingy!
« on: August 10, 2012, 11:42:01 am »
HELL-O MY PEOPLE OF FERALHEART! :3
*Speech music begins to play.*
It has come to my concern that my textures are mucking up.. for example.. whenever I would casually walk around, I have noticed that everything is a GRASS texture. No seriously. JUST grass. And the water is misbehaving, too.

If one of the mods or an experienced player with these issues would say or suggest how to fix this, could you please say how?

Thank you for reading! c:
~ZaliTehNewbieNewb

I may not be the one who stands out in the crowd, I may not even be the one who is most popular.. but I know one thing for sure; I'm going to work hard, goto college, get a great job and complete my dreams. Watch me.

~Haters gonna hatee.~

~Without ART Earth is just EH~

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Naughteh Textures Game thingy!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 12:07:26 pm »
Try changing your rendering subsystem, You can do this from the options menu on the log in screen.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Rabid_Cookiez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 12:21:15 pm »
Try changing your rendering subsystem, You can do this from the options menu on the log in screen.
I can't;; the only rendering subsystem that shows up is Direct3D9 rendering subsystem.. I have a horrible laptop.. >.> Should I download a better one or what?

I may not be the one who stands out in the crowd, I may not even be the one who is most popular.. but I know one thing for sure; I'm going to work hard, goto college, get a great job and complete my dreams. Watch me.

~Haters gonna hatee.~

~Without ART Earth is just EH~

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:25:34 pm »
Hmmm Strange Direct3D9 is the recommended one to use and also is the one I use and have never had a problem with it, So there isnt another one there called OpenGL if there was I could suggest you try that but as you said Direct3D9 is the only one. I may have to suggest you PM a Mod or Admin for further help on this one friend.

It may just be that you are missing a few textures from the game and could just be a case of Un installing and Re installing FH. Perhaps give that a go before trying to contact a Mod or Admin.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.