Author Topic: Another Hello  (Read 962 times)

Jay T. Wolf

Another Hello
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:14:19 pm »
Heys yall!

I'm new to this site/game(though I've been stalking this place for a while.....) and I'd like to say hello and introduce my self. I will tell all of you a few thing about my self.....
1) I'm in love with wolves :D
2) RPing is like a real job to me I does it all the time
3) I'm in love with wolves :D
4) Video games have got to be one of the best past times ever
5) I'm in love with wolves :D
6) Silver is just one of the most beautiful colors I've ever seen
7) I'm in love with Big Cats(thought I was gonna say wolf didn't cha? ;)  )

I'm in love with wolves so you'd think that I would be a wolf right, right? Well you are wrong. I'm gonna be a cat cuz they and wolves are my favorite animals. Now i know what all of you are thinking, "Why the heck do I care?" and that is the beauty of it. You don't have to care. Cuz this is a place to have fun in am I right? of course I am. So all of you can continue to ignore this and pretend like I don't exist if you want or you can get over my weirdness/obnoxiousness and be my friend.

PS in real life and when I'm actually talking to you I'm not this horrible. I promise.

-Fellow Feral Heart

---Jay T. Wolf

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Another Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:29:29 pm »
Haha.. Welcome to the FH community Wolf Lion wolf and big-cat lover D:
And yeah, this is a place to just be an animal, really. No need to be your human-self

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 09:29:57 pm »
Welcome Jay T. Wolf to Feralheart, I hope you will like the game.

Im happy you has done you first post here, and people will begin to meet you.
This is an amazing site for roleplayers who like canines and felines so you are in the right place.
If you like videogames this one has something special than others, is the level of customizacion you can do to your charectaers. Unfortunatelly the support from the game maker is not as good as i wish, but if you need help the rest of the community and staff will help you for sure.

Before you start don't forget to read the game rules here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

If you someday need help with something, you can ask for help here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

Take a time to explore the forum, there are a lot of interesting things you can find, from roleplay groups, mods for the game, maps, screenshots, videos, histories, presets, markings, and more.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 12:29:14 am »
Hello and welcome to the big Feral Heart family Jay!  I hope you have nothing but the best times on here and make tons of new friends. lol you really love wolves ;) I love wolves alot too and silver is a beautiful color infact silver and blue are my two favorite colors in the whole world ^_^ heheh. It's very nice to meet you Jay I hope to see you around the forum and in the game.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:16:52 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart Jay :)