Author Topic: new things to game  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
new things to game
« on: August 08, 2012, 05:25:15 am »
I think in the next update you should add a pvp map,sabertooth fangs,lynx tail on dogs (thats for some  pokemon they rp on),and new dance moves like moonwalk and shuffle (go LMFAO 8D),and final of all new items like rose,sticks collars (there is some dogs out there),and braclets (theres humans out there too)
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Lukas245

• View Profile
Re: new things to game
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:13:28 am »
Someone needs to reply!i really want to know what kovu thinks on the ideas
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Lukas245

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 10:37:47 am »
Someone needs to reply!i really want to know what kovu thinks on the ideas
           See you soon~

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:12:46 pm »
Dustin, Please refrain from double posting. These ideas especially the PVP one have been bought up plenty of times may I consider you read through other game opinion and idea threads first before posting.

But to give you my opinion just to answer you question those kind of things would be cool but Kov lacks activity towards FH and really seems to be quite busy doing his own things in real life. At the same time I cannot really say we wont see things like this be implemented into the game because well Kov is quite unpredictable.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 05:24:42 pm »
Dustin, Please refrain from double posting. These ideas especially the PVP one have been bought up plenty of times may I consider you read through other game opinion and idea threads first before posting.

But to give you my opinion just to answer you question those kind of things would be cool but Kov lacks activity towards FH and really seems to be quite busy doing his own things in real life. At the same time I cannot really say we wont see things like this be implemented into the game because well Kov is quite unpredictable.

Yes Kov is unpredictable lol. First he says no items then he adds items. He also said no wings and he added wings! He changes his mind all the time. lol

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 12:19:54 am »

Yes Kov is unpredictable lol. First he says no items then he adds items. He also said no wings and he added wings! He changes his mind all the time. lol

I think Kovu just got tired of all of us crying like a bunch of pups and cubs for new items so he gave in lol. I definately would like to see more in game items that everyone can see...