Author Topic: is it a char prob?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline touyieparkes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
is it a char prob?
« on: August 13, 2012, 02:38:39 pm »
alright i barly ever play as my pup KC
anyway i've been on and off playing FH as "touyja" my char on my touyja account and while talking to a friend it crashed but then let me back on as her anyways i've been on and off as i said as her and then just got on and clicked play on KC and it "QUICKLY" went to the loading page loaded the music and so on then quickly went to "feralheart has stopped working" i havnt tried another char and im not about to (Yet) but is it a char problem? map problem? computer porblem? oooor....is it just FH messing around again?

my touyieparkes account i also stopped using (other than on the site itself) because when people had account and char problems im still not sure if that bugs been sorted and if it will allow me to use all my chars on there again (because it wouldnt let me use ANY out of the ones i had and no matter how many i created it still didnt let me on so i quit it) so im also wondering if thats sorted
ty

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: is it a char prob?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »
Did you leave that char in a custom map? Sounds like a map crash to me cuz usually it starts loading and u hear music then it crashs on u

Offline touyieparkes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: is it a char prob?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »
no he was in ficho but its the other way around today it let me use kalo but not touyja 0.o