Author Topic: Password Incorrect.. Help!  (Read 773 times)

Offline WolfLuna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Wolves are my life.
    • View Profile
Password Incorrect.. Help!
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:40:48 pm »
Okay, so first off, I don't know if this is posted already, my appologies if it is. But, every time I try to log into FeralHeart's game system, it says I typed in the wrong password. Which I didn't, and I made sure of it. I changed it multipul times. It won't work! If you have any ideas, please respond. I know it sounds dumb, but I am not typing it wrong. I didn't use symbols, or spaces, only letters and numbers and it is more than six characters. Help!

~

Aniuk in game.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Password Incorrect.. Help!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:48:55 pm »
Number one thing to take note of is that if you decide to change your ingame password, you MUST login to the site using the golden box next to the banner, and then enter user details menu, only there it lets you set a new game pass.

When it comes to your issue it hand your username is certainly not too long, so it would either be.

a. You do not use caps correctly, the password is caps lock sensitive which means that if you registered a password with both big and small letters in it, you must enter it exactly like you did in the register progress.

b. You use the numpad when you write numbers in your password. The numpad doesn't work inside of the game, and if your password consists of numbers you must use the numbers above the letters instead.

If you make sure these are done correctly it should work for you, however if it doesn't, try changing your pass using the method mentioned above.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline WolfLuna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Wolves are my life.
    • View Profile
Re: Password Incorrect.. Help!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »
Thanks, the way of changing the password worked. I can't tell you how thankful I am! ~LeNuzzle~

Aniuk in game.