Author Topic: Kamiioa Territory ~4 Map Pack~  (Read 3545 times)

Offline GreySkies

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Kamiioa Territory ~4 Map Pack~
« on: July 13, 2012, 10:38:02 pm »
Hello people of Feral Heart.

First, I must warn you about these maps- they are VERY.VERY.VERY object heavy, I don't lag on them  but that's up for you to decide if your computer will.

Now, I made these about... Four months ago, and never had made maps on this scale before, so bare with me.

Secondly, this was originally going to be a rp map, but the rp never got started. Thus, it is now for you all to rp on it! Have fun, explore, and find all the secret den sites! Please, PLEASE behave yourselves.

List of the maps:
Kamiioa Territory
Probus Malum
Letalis Territory
Forest

(thank you to Dubby for the name ideas)

A huge thank you to all the mesh makers out there.

Now for pictures!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?k6c22lmd2x86vcy

PLEASE follow the instructions with the .fho files , Waterfalls will not show up if you do not. Neither will some of the other meshes.

TheSilentSpirit

Re: Kamiioa Territory ~4 Map Pack~
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:19:57 am »
XD I was in this RP at once, actually. .3. I was Aki.

Offline GreySkies

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:40:40 am »
XD I was in this RP at once, actually. .3. I was Aki.

Really!? :O! Awesome. Well sorry it didn't work out :c Thank you for joining anyway :D.

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 09:11:06 pm »
I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE!. xD  I was sitting in cape, talking with Poptart, and there you are, and I said, "I thought I knew you" Well, I knew there was two Grey's in Kamiioa <3.  GreySkies, and GreyTea.  I believe.  I was Ahkeni. The Smexy Ginger Shaman, who found those bad crystals, and the plant.  <3333.  Thank you for finishing these maps.  
Maybe I can try to bring this awesome Rp back....Never hurts to try, right?
-Denio.

Offline GreySkies

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 10:56:03 pm »
I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE!. xD  I was sitting in cape, talking with Poptart, and there you are, and I said, "I thought I knew you" Well, I knew there was two Grey's in Kamiioa <3.  GreySkies, and GreyTea.  I believe.  I was Ahkeni. The Smexy Ginger Shaman, who found those bad crystals, and the plant.  <3333.  Thank you for finishing these maps. 
Maybe I can try to bring this awesome Rp back....Never hurts to try, right?
-Denio.

Hi! Oh! I know you! From DS, right?! 8D Well I didn't know you were from this, too! I'm rather busy with another roleplay at the moment, but if you want to try and bring this one back more power to you! I'm sorry I made it public without asking the old members if they wanted to keep it. D8 Let me go ask the old leader if it's alright if you take it over, though I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all.

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 04:13:33 pm »
Yesh, DS too.  And am sure Dubby wouldn't mind..Am also working on many other Rps, But it's summer and I need to stay as busy as possible or I am sure I'll die of boredness.~ Lol.

Oh!, Grey some things are not showing up.  Like in the Letalis territory, the water material is all white.   And in Probus the mountains, there material is all white.  Also when I enter Letalis, the cave materials are all white, and I enter under the mappers.  Otherwise everything else is fine.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:33:12 am by Denio »

Offline GreySkies

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 07:36:23 am »
I am so sorry it took so long to get back to you. That's odd- I'll look into it deary. D8 Once more, so sorry!!