Author Topic: Wolf's Rain RP  (Read 4331 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Wolf's Rain RP
« on: October 15, 2012, 06:42:04 am »
Wolf's Rain

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.

~This Role-play will be in-game and we will have a map, it will be public until I can make us one.

Rules
~ Please be literate or semi-literate please.
~Be able to download map/s
~If you choose to be one of the main WR characters you MUST be active!
~It it would be a plus if you watched the WR series.
~If you choose one of the main WR characters please try your best to make your in-game char look like the one you chose.
~No god-modding, power-playing etc.
~Cursing is allowed but not to be overused.
~Mating and birthing must be taken to a whisper.
~No odd colored wolves please.
~Items are allowed and so are presets.

Characters
Kiba

Played by:----

Tsume

Toboe

Hige
*Ignore the 'you win' thingy.*

Blue

Blue is owned by Quent Yaiden, years ago when she was a up their family was killed in a fire. Through the flames Quent saw a pack of wolves and thinks they killed his wife and son. Ever since then he and Blue hunt down and kill wolves.
Played by: SilverMarie (Miki)

Cheza

Darcia

The third generation of the Darcia family of Nobles, who were said to be cursed after Darcia the First disappeared into "Paradise". Due to his grandfather's curse, Darcia is now plagued with the eye of a wolf. He seeks to use Cheza to somehow revive his lover Hamona, who has been stricken with "Paradise sickness", in which her soul is "taken by Paradise", causing her to fall into a coma.
*Yes I know, these aren't all the WR characters, if you want to be Quent or any of the supporting characters just say so o3o*

Application
Name:
Username:
Character wanted:(If you choose one of them, feel free to make your own char.)
Will you be active?:

Application 2*If you want to make your own char*
Image:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:

The RP will start as soon as we have the main WR characters.

Visit my Deviantart!