Author Topic: BonFire needs more?  (Read 4167 times)

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: BonFire needs more?
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 08:01:25 pm »
It would be nice if it was bigger or added a few more things.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 01:23:44 am »
Yes! I agree. The FH maps in general look like the objects were just scattered around randomly. And the volcanic formation is a nice idea since it's like a realistic bonfire. Hot springs sound like fun too. Bonfire and the other maps should get an sort of redo! <3

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 04:44:38 pm »
Yeah! Great Idea's guys!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 07:04:11 pm »

Yes! I agree. The FH maps in general look like the objects were just scattered around randomly. And the volcanic formation is a nice idea since it's like a realistic bonfire. Hot springs sound like fun too. Bonfire and the other maps should get an sort of redo! <3

Just yesterday I downloaded FH+ again just to compare the regular FH Bonfire to the FH+ Bonfire and honestly the fact that most of the randomly scattered mess of flowers and rocks were removed from the shoreline really give it more of an calm relaxing island look. Since so many people use Bonfire I really think it would be nice if we could clear out most of the small flowers and such from the ground because all the flowers and colorful characters running around plus the name tags can make Bonfire be horribly over stimulating to the eyes. I love the way Bonfire on FH+ looks so much more tropical and the mountain with the waterfall gives it a volcanic island look. The beach also expands further into the island not like the regular FH Bonfire where it is mostly grass and the beachy part is barely a strip around the island... While there are nice features on both there can still be a fix to both. Maybe merging the two islands from both can make something closer to what we want.

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 07:21:16 pm »
Good point!

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 12:52:03 am »
ok well i might as well bump up this topic a tadd

i think these ideas should be added

well i mean its called BONFIRE island after all shouldint it look more like a BONFIRE island? that means like it has been posted before there could he hotsprings with out any truble. how ever this could ldead to the mate centers taking over the hot springs becuase it resides in the center of bonny right now  so that means if you guyas add other stuff then the mate center would reside some where else

maby more dens? i am sure more dens would not hurt

possuble maby some other little islands around it?

maby we could have a water fall and a sorce of water? that was it wont bug me about how we all dont have asnythingt o drink and it would teach ALL the newbies and olde players and in between charrie that its SALT water not freash water

all i can think of right now