Author Topic: Finding my Group  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Liontalon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Finding my Group
« on: August 27, 2012, 07:00:33 pm »
Hi I'm new and I've joined a group but I can't find them... they telling me to come but I don't know how. Is there anyway I can find them easily or do I just keep wandering around? Stupid quesion but... :-\

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Finding my Group
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 07:29:24 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart Emmy Lou :). Unfortunately there really is no direct way where you can pinpoint where your group is or where certain members are since the game does not have that option right now. What you could do to help the situation though is to add the group members as friends so their yellow dots appear on the map and you can find them a little easier, or tell them to meet you at an easier spot where you can all gather and then move out from there.
I'll screenshot a pic right now of a way to teleport incase you don't know how to do it yet since you're still new.

Step 1: Press the little feather Icon at the bottom of the screen
Step 2: A gold box with pop up with the options (Info, Bio, & Home) Press Home at the top
Step 3: Once you the location (in this pic Lonely Cave) press home at the bottom and it will teleport you to that place or whatever you have set. Hitting Reset home automatically sets the location as "Lonely Cave"
Step 4: From Lonely Cave you can enter any of those portals and tell your friends to meet you at that location and move out from there.
I hope this helps good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:42:05 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Liontalon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Finding my Group
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:59:24 pm »
Thanks for the help :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052