Author Topic: Some tips  (Read 1738 times)

PaintedWolf

Some tips
« on: August 11, 2012, 05:26:20 pm »
Alright, lately on the Game Discussion Forum. I've been seeing a lot of people complaining or just making a discussion about powerplayers, weird people. etc.

I'm not saying their annoying, since this is just a forum. Ideas and discussions go here. I've just been thinking... any looking for some tips?

Here's some game tips for RPing and avoiding powerplayers and such.

1. Has a powerplayer just started RPing with you? Just powerplay back, or really just block them. Sometimes I powerplay back at them, until their saying I'm powerplaying and leave. Or I just beat them at their own game. <--- Good for RP practice.

2. Auto-hitting much? Again, block or auto-hit them until they leave.

3. RP tips? Hmm... I got some up my sleeve. When your RPing, pretend your writing a book perhaps. When your speaking use " " and when your just telling what your character is doing just write a sentence. No hyphens (- -) needed. :D

4. Someone harassing you and or your friend? The best thing is to press the block button. Please, don't say mean things back. It's better just to get rid of the problem right away. What if their being really REALLY mean, like cussing and being... weird. Please contact a MOD, and block them in the process if you want. You don't like blocking? Just ignore, turn off local, general, whisper, etc. Whatever their using.

But the best thing to do, is.....

Block themmmmm! :D The block button is like a heaven in a click!

Hope this helped you out, Wolffie out! Peace!

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Re: Some tips
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:24:01 pm »
Hello Wolffie.

I read all of your tips, and they are very informative. I think it will help, definitly for the more younger and newer players out there. And yes, that is why we have a block button. You click, they poof. I have expierienced many powerplayers before, and I must say, I do powerplay back until they leave. It also makes everything more amusing.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 09:17:32 pm »
x3 That last suggestion is indeed true. Though, it's always fun to play around and see what happens when you powerplay back. :3

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Blindstar97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Return of the Lynx, Part 42
    • casuallykindred
    • blindstar13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:23:30 pm »
Yeeees, give 'em a taste of their own medicine!!  But don't go overboard... or else you'll be one them... ooooh creepy noises...
You could always use a play-style as your style of RP.  It's quicker and you can still be literate.  And remember:  Anything goes in the quotes!
Protesting lack of lynxyness!
COOL_EPIC_SIG_PIC.jpg
One true lady, one fine lynx

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 12:50:15 am »
Good, people are more peaceful in some ways now  ;D Good thing you made this topic.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:19:09 am »
Good advice.

I usually play along if I have nothing better to do, power-play back, or just ignore.

PaintedWolf

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 09:45:57 pm »
Thanks for all the nice feedback guys, nice to know it's helping you! <3