Author Topic: FeralCity  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
FeralCity
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:38:12 am »
Sorry if this topic has been started before. I keep trying to go to the FeralCity map and I either get bad token or I just see the loading screen forever. I've tried several times to get in, and it won't let me. It worked just fine before. And please, don't say "Bad tokens happen, just keep trying"
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: FeralCity
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 11:13:52 am »
FeralCity map is currently down. It'll be back up once the server gets a restart, nu worries.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 03:02:24 pm »
Just a tip too: Once Feral City is brought back up sometimes you'll still experience a bad token or two but just keep relogging in and you'll get in in no time :)

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 03:06:31 pm »
Speaking of map connection failure, I made a custom map and everytime I try and go into it, it keeps saying: "Failed to connect to map server. Retry?" are the servers starting to go down on some maps?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 03:18:32 pm »
I think that most custom maps might not be accessible right now. I haven't gotten in game yet to see what exactly is going on but it is very possible that it's just a problem with the game server. The server probably has to be restarted again to help things run more smoothly, or if it was just restarted things have to settle still. Another reason for this issue if it is not the server is if you have never played on this map and maybe just downloaded it it could be that you placed the map files in wrong locations.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 03:24:24 pm by LordSuragaha »

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 03:21:31 pm »
oh alright thanks

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 04:53:18 pm »
FeralCity map is currently down. It'll be back up once the server gets a restart, nu worries.

Thank you! I hope the servers are restarted soon, then.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-