Author Topic: Presets not being seen by other members  (Read 1173 times)

Hollow743

Presets not being seen by other members
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:16:20 am »
Ok so ive seen a few of these preset help topics like this.... but i still haven't found the answer... ive given my preset links to my friends and they cant see them! I log in as hollow743.... and the fhp files are also hollow743.... i have the fhp files in presets, and my friends do to! ive tried everything! Please help!?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not being seen by other members
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:07:59 pm »
Do your friends have the preset files in the exact number preset that you do? Did you give them all the right files? I'm afraid you haven't provided quite enough detail for anyone to be able to help you... >>

Hollow743

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:08:46 pm »
Do your friends have the preset files in the exact number preset that you do? Did you give them all the right files? I'm afraid you haven't provided quite enough detail for anyone to be able to help you... >>
Yes I have and Nvm some one can lock this post.... I found out that my username needs a capital in the beginning.

Offline Heartsky

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 02:04:10 pm »
I think I have a similar problem.
I have a laptop and a computer and it is the same with both, I can see it but my friends can't, my account can see it but their's can't. My friend also tried exporting their preset on my laptop and it didn't work either. I tried asking for help in the game as well, still no luck. I exported my preset again (after deleting the current .fhp file) and that didn't work either.