Author Topic: Quanta (My Main Character)  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Quanta (My Main Character)
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:44:44 pm »
I might add my other characters to this thread later, but for now I"ll just do Quanta, my main character who your most likely to see me as in game.

Quanta

Full Name: Unknown, it has 57 syllables. Quanta is a nickname that comes from her species name, everyone calls her Quanta.
Species: Quantum Spirit (An original species of mine, more information below), she's usually in the form of a tiger
Personality: Quanta is fun-loving and very hyper. She is mischievous and loves to annoy people, all in good fun. She is always coming up with crazy, eccentric schemes. Others ether find her extremely annoying or think she's really cool. However despite how she seems, deep down she is very wise. She is 13.75 billion years old, after all. She is also a very loyal friend, if anyone is lucky enough to befriend her they will have a friend for life (Just as long as they don't take her sunglasses. She loves her sunglasses.)

On Quantum Spirits: Quantum Spirits are a rare species. It is said there are only 17 in the entire cosmos, however there may be many more than that. All 17 were born at the big bang, the start of the universe, 13.75 years ago. They have a variety of "powers". They may seem like powers to normal lifeforms however to the 17 they are perfectly normal. Instead of following the basic laws of physics, they follow the laws of quantum physics, this enables them to be in multiple places at once, communicative over long distances telepathically, teleport, and simply float in midair because gravity has no effect on them, among many other things. This can also serve as a disadvantage, it makes it much harder to interact with normal creatures and objects. Quantum Spirits, being spirits, can also can take any form they please, in Quanta's case this is usually a tiger.

To see Quanta in game download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6yc8g6qvadjjxl1

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Quanta (My Main Character)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 12:36:16 am »
Oh a very nice and interesting character floof! ;o

I've never seen you around but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the FH spirit now, I'd love to see her in-game.

Well done! +floof for you.

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Quanta (My Main Character)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 03:39:18 pm »
Great storyline, sounds like a cool character! :o :) Hope to see you in the game! <3
not active here anymore ♡