Author Topic: And you thought I would never introduce myself...  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
And you thought I would never introduce myself...
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:24:43 am »
Well, I know this is late but I am finally introducing myself after almost a year of being on FH.

I started being active just in-game, but decided that I should get to know peeps on the forums too, so I started using the forums. My in-game username is Okami-Shiranui and one of my best FH friends is Moment4Life. So yeah. I hang around Flourite where it's nice and laggyyyyyy. >:3 So yep. Just call me Glitch. My username is what it is for the sake of being one of a kind. I mean, who would try to copy a forum name like mine? e.e

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: And you thought I would never introduce myself...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 05:52:23 am »
Hmm I don't think I've met you in game yet but I have yet to look foward til' the day I meet you in game :D You should come to the movie nights. I sometimes  come late to them but for the most part I haven't missed any of the recent ones so maybe I can see you there one day ^_^. You're one of my favorite people around the forum... you and your darned amazing hillarious siggy.

and now aside from that just for the fun of it I am going to treat you like a noob now:

Hello and welcome to the big Feral Heart family Glitchpatootie. It is a pleasure to meet you ^_^ If you need any help/tips/guidance on getting around both in game and forum well you can start by reading the game rules here on the following link
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0
and if you ever have any game/forum trouble that you need help with you can check here for more information:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
I hope to see you around the forum and game sometime. Have fun exploring and I hope you make many new friends and have nothing but the best times on here. *Nuzzles*

MUWAHAHAH 8)

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:40:47 pm »
DX I have only attended 2 movie-nights due to homework and just not checking my dA until it's too late. But I will keep a look out. >:3

xDDD

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 09:31:57 pm »
well as i always say, its never to late to post a introduction :3 nice to meet you

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 04:06:41 am »
I've seen you user pop up in General a few times ^^ nice to meet you
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 04:37:54 am »
Not surprized! I am in general a lot. Haha.