Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter3: Friends Reunited  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter3: Friends Reunited
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:59:11 am »
The next day, Mikuru was wondering about the wolf that woke her up last night at Moon Lake. She then returned to Moon Lake to do some investigaing. As soon as she got there, she quickly began to sniff where she was sleeping. She picked up a faint, but very familier scent. The scent was almost the same as DarkStripe's, but she didn't know for sure if it was his. Then she had an idea! Her idea was to stay there until the wolf came back. Well, today was her lucky day because, DarkStripe was returning again that night. Mikuru waited for hours and she decided to sleep until the wolf came back. Then DarkStripe, once again, put his plan to action. When he returned, he saw Mikuru again! He softly smiled at her and walked up to her and nuzzled her to wake up. She slowly woke and she looked at the wolf and said, "D-DarkStripe?" DarkStripe smiled softly at her and said, "Yes Mikuru... It's me."

Mikuru jumped to her paws and saw that it was DarkStripe! She tackled him to the ground nuzzling him and then she cried. DarkStripe looked at her and said with a soft smile, "Shh, it's ok. I'm here." Mikuru looked at DarkStripe with a smile and still crying and she said, "I was afraid that I would never see you again!"
"Me too! In my pack, things are boring without you." Then Mikuru got a thought in her head and she said to DarkStripe, "If my father, or any of my pack see's you, they might kill you!" DarkStripe looked deep into her eyes and said, "I'm not scared as long as I'm with you." Then he nuzzled her. She blushed as he nuzzled her on her cheek and neck. Then she got off of him and he sat up and they began to talk and catch up on everything.

They kept talking all through the night, until they saw the sun rising. They both got up to return to their packs, but DarkStripe turned around to Mikuru and said, "Hey, we should come here every night." Mikuru looked back at him and said,"Promise?"
"Promise." Then they both returned home.
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter3: Friends Reunited
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:52:41 am »
Like it so far c:

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.