Author Topic: Caeruleus' Edited Screenies {Halloween Style}  (Read 1914 times)

Offline InanisTesta

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • ~Username: InanisTesta
    • View Profile
Caeruleus' Edited Screenies {Halloween Style}
« on: October 07, 2012, 02:28:49 pm »
I saw Sibb's post and made an attempt myself to get some screenies into halloween style. I find them very good if I say so myself C: The photo's are a bit big, yes, I know. But I have no clue of how to get them smaller in the forums. I do not speak HTML language. And resizing them all one by one requires some time, and well, I am lazy :3

And no, I do not take requests.
For requests go to Sibb's page which I have adressed at the beginning of this post, there will be futher instructions on that page for you to get such a screenie aswell.  c:

Cayden must be the most badass character I own. I have him for approximately a half year now and I still can't get enough of this lad. The orange eye with the scrathes, stitches on the foot and the tattoo are not on the character itself, but I am planning to make a preset (somewhere in the future) which include these awesome features.

Cayden does not like...

Epic lightning in the background is epic.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 11:44:35 pm by Caeruleus »

Feel free to PM or whisper me in-game if you have anything to be asked, my username will be InanisTesta

Offline CrimsonFeathers

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Caeruleus' Edited Screenies {Halloween Style}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:43:25 pm »
You. You deserve a big tree. With your name ingraved on it. And 'Awesome'.  With... A popcorn squirel. And, a poptart cat. Which poops rainbows. I've lost the point of this post. BUT! You're very good at editing! O_O And I like how you have designed Cay... Especially the tribal mark on his leg, and the scratches on his eye just. Suit him. Yes. Excellet! Good day! -Derps off-

Offline InanisTesta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 02:50:06 pm »
You. You deserve a big tree. With your name ingraved on it. And 'Awesome'.  With... A popcorn squirel. And, a poptart cat. Which poops rainbows. I've lost the point of this post. BUT! You're very good at editing! O_O And I like how you have designed Cay... Especially the tribal mark on his leg, and the scratches on his eye just. Suit him. Yes. Excellet! Good day! -Derps off-
Woot. Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words very much ^^ I'd love to have that tree... It sounds.. awesome.. and.. epic... And I must agree with you that the scars and tattoo do suit him >:I Then he;ll have another something to brag about xD Anyhow. Thank you very much. -Gives a Cookeh + Nuzzle-

Feel free to PM or whisper me in-game if you have anything to be asked, my username will be InanisTesta

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 03:50:07 pm »
Cereal, They're amazing!!! Keep up the good work and keep in the Halloween spirit :)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline InanisTesta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 04:30:26 pm »
Cereal, They're amazing!!! Keep up the good work and keep in the Halloween spirit :)
Thank you so much BuffNut -Nuzzle- I'll sure keep dat Halloween spirit >:D

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 07:23:14 pm »
Pff.. You telling me you're not good at this kinda stuff. Stop lying to me, Cereal!
Aye, the scars and tattoo really do suit him. Perhaps time to consider getting a preset made for him?
RETIRED.

Offline InanisTesta

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 07:32:35 pm »
Pff.. You telling me you're not good at this kinda stuff. Stop lying to me, Cereal!
Aye, the scars and tattoo really do suit him. Perhaps time to consider getting a preset made for him?
Hehe, Thank you for the kind words Tasslet c:
And yes, I agree with you. I am planning to make a preset for him in the future, but for now I have too little time, sadly. And asking some oen to make one will probably cost something :/

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 09:31:41 am »
Hehe, Thank you for the kind words Tasslet c:
And yes, I agree with you. I am planning to make a preset for him in the future, but for now I have too little time, sadly. And asking some oen to make one will probably cost something :/
Nuh worries. :3 I think some people accept art-trades..
But yeah, unless you know the right people - they usually cost, indeed.
RETIRED.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:48 am »
I see a cublet right above this post (Tasslet).
I absolutely love these edits. How well they fit the topic is impressive also. Maybe you could post more, after the preset is done? o:

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo