Author Topic: N- E V E R - Feral Heart creepyasta  (Read 2899 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
N- E V E R - Feral Heart creepyasta
« on: August 08, 2013, 12:03:02 pm »
FH creepypasta, cause why not? c:
--
I rubbed my eyes while dragging myself out of bed. It was 6:30 AM. It wasn't normal for me to wake up this early. Somehow, I walked over to my laptop, innocently sitting in the corner of the living room. I looked around to see if my brother was awake, but I could hear his faint snoring in the distance. My hair was poofed up around my face and poking my eyes. I really had nothing to do, except go on my laptop, since there are mostly boring shows on the TV. As it booted up, I pulled the cursor around the screen and aimed for the little Feral Heart symbol on my desktop.

But it wasn't there.

I fluttered my eyes open at this. I was /sure/ I had it on my desktop. I tried to find it everywhere, my C: file, everywhere. Just then, when I had given up, my cursor dragged itself to a transparent block that highlighted as the cursor touched it. It said Feral Heart, alright. So, the icon was invisible the whole time? I shrugged it off as a glitch. Though it didn't seem like any glitch I knew. Whatever, I clicked on the transparent FH icon and the black window popped up. I entered fullscreen and waited for it to load.

When I arrived at the main menu, I got an unpleasant twinge in my stomach.

The /whole/ menu was gone, replaced by a black background and the only option was "Play", and it wasn't supposed to say "Play". I got really freaked out now. What was wrong with my FH? Virus, hacker, my brother, creepy update? I had no choice but to press "Play". I was brought to the character selection screen, the same black background decorating my screen. I had one character, and it was Ihari, my steampunk marble fox fursona. I hesitated to click Play again, and spawned in Last Cave. Perfect, more creepy stuff.

Just then, I heard the most sickening noise in my life.

A loud screech and some sort of choking sound errupted from my laptop. I nearly fell out of my chair. Even though the sound was so loud, it didn't wake up my brother, as if he hadn't hear it. I gripped my hair and pulled it over my face. What was happening? I peeked out from my poofy hair and watched Ihari's head turn, like she was inspecting what was happening, and then her gaze landed on me. I started to cry, sob. But I couldn't let a game scare me. I reached for my mouse and turned around to face the portal. It wasn't there. I looked over the immense amount of water, and then heard that sickly choking sound again. I was forced into first-person. I gripped my mouse tighter, one hand covering my mouth as I sobbed. With a quick flick of my mouse, Ihari's view turned around.

I wish I had /never/ done that.

I was greeted by a screech, cackle, and a thin, brilliantly pearl white feline. It had no mane or vanilla markings, just long, red streaks coming from it's nose, eyes, mouth and ears. It's eyes were pitch black, and it's legs and tail seemed as if ripped apart, but then stitched back together by a child. It crawled after me, coughing and screaming while it had the emote as if it was about to be killed.

I had the same emotion on my face, behind the screen.

I screamed and watched it convulse and twitch before me, gaping it's toothless jaws at me and flailing it's stitched legs at Ihari. I mashed 'W' and 'E', but it didn't work. Soon enough, the horrifying creature managed to get really close to Ihari. I closed my eyes and started to sob again. I couldn't feel my legs or arms, and simply sobbed until I ran out of tears. My eyes then opened by themselves, and I was forced to stare at it's mangled, bloody face as it cackled and screamed, head and eyes twitching and convulsing. It flailed it's arms at Ihari, twitched, and then the screen faded to black. I was presented to a line of jibberish, the last word was simply "N- E V E R".

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I screamed, flung my head back to see my little brother staring at me with a grin. "What cha' doin', sis'?"

"NEVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!" I hugged him and went back to my room, falling down onto my head face first.

I repeated the word over and over.
I N- E V E R played Feral Heart since.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:04:48 pm by Absentis »

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Re: N- E V E R - Feral Heart creepyasta
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 12:34:40 pm »
-Grabs my dogs and runz- Oh god that scared meh D:

Awoken.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 12:57:47 pm »
Glad it did. ^^

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 01:25:26 pm »
O_O ..-is scared to open the fh game- Okay. Good story and it creeped me out but its good c: Well done

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 01:27:18 pm »
Thanks a bunch. c:

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 04:53:17 pm »
Very nice story, I'm working on a creepypasta story myself.
But it's a Eyeless-Jack fanfic. xD
(Shold be obvious by now that I LOVE eyeless jack)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »
Thanks you. ^^ And I would love to see if when it's done. c:

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:21:52 pm »
Your welcome, And thank you. ^-^

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »
O_o wow, good cp! Last Cave is really glitchy and creepy. I personally haven't been there, but I read about it. I think a person can get glitch-controlled by another person. Can't it "eat" a character, too? Oooooh, Sky what'd you think?
Sky: *makes tiny whimpering noise and hugs budder* I need a muffin and a Jason so I can tell him I'm startled.
And you know why you wrote that cp? Tell 'em, Ty!
Deadlox: BECAUSE COOKIES!!!!!
Yep. Can't go wrong with cookies!
Grumpy Cat: No.
Great cp. I should write a Last Cave cp, if you don't mind that is. BTW, I can't find the portal for it. Whe is it in Atlantis?
         8) -Stargate
Sky:  :o :o owo

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan