Author Topic: Best Decorated House On Halloween Seen?  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Best Decorated House On Halloween Seen?
« on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:28 pm »
Hello everyone, as the Big Day approaches, I have a little question! What was the best decorated house you have ever seen on Halloween? Whether you just drove past it or trick-or-treated there, describe the house.
As for me, the best house I have seen is one where the owners took the countless time to prepare half of a haunted house in the front yard, and still have room for regular decorations, all but one family member of this huge family played characters in the "haunted house" and it was just awesome. So tell me the best you've seen!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Best Decorated House On Halloween Seen?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:28:25 pm »
I've seen a really spooky house with a big haunted house in the front, you didn't have to go through there, but if you didn't you would be surprised with hands in the grounds that reach out at you, spider webs, and bats near the door, it was really cool!

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »
That's awesome! I know the reason that houses here decorate so well is because well, all the neighbors are just as creepy as me. xD

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:46:35 pm »
I guess I can call myself creepy on Halloween because I love hiding or sitting on the roof staring at the kids that come near the house. It's fun X3

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 10:08:45 pm »
Usually on Halloween, I take practice in scaring kids to death. xD Hide in the bushes and jump out at them with scythes and blades. Lol

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 10:32:08 pm »
My friends usually do that X3
I end up doing that too if I don't feel like going on the roof.

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 03:25:19 pm »
Well this haunted house I went to acutally looked like a haunted house you would acutally see from TV cob webs fog etc.. spidewebs and anyways They said for us to step in the haunted house and I screamed my butt of because a guy that lived there or something was dressed as franken stine- and he went well what ever sound they make XD And then I was walking more and another one scared me so I allmost started crying xD im such a whimp anyways when we were pretty much out a lady was dressed as a zombie and it was cool and ! a next house I went to thse people were SO REALISTIC omg they looked exactly and I mean exactly like a zombie and they grunted and tried to grab me but the male zombie held out a bowl and I was just like -u-u-Uhhh.. and walked off because it was creepy and akward. xD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Oh and I remember way before those stories I went to a teens house <.< and there was a sign that said spagetti however you spell it and candy well SORRY I thought spagetti said toys or what ever so I grabbed in the toys and relized it was spagetti and the teens laughed at me it was so embarissing .... I wanted to slap them but I walked off crying x3 sorry I cant spell today.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 03:27:41 pm by crystal »
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 10:27:55 pm »
Lolz I have one of those zombie hands that grab your hand when you try to take candy from it, and what I sometimes do, since I love to be devious on Halloween, signs that say take up to 2 please, we take them all XD

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »
Awesome Crystal, sounds fun! xD