Author Topic: Hello :D  (Read 1286 times)

MrReptile

Hello :D
« on: September 21, 2012, 07:53:39 pm »
I just joined and created my character. I've heard a lot about Feral Hearts and decided to give it a shot.

So what's up? My character's name is Dagan (black and orange canine with a curly tail).

Thierry

Re: Hello :D
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:12:33 pm »
Welcome Pounce to Feral heart. I hope you will like the game.
This is an amazing site for roleplayers who like canines and felines, and is a nice game in the amount of possible customizations, if you are an artist, you can customize the game with your own presets, markings, mods, or even meshes and maps. Or just to make draws for your own roleplay groups.

Feel free to explore the forum,there are a lot of interesting things you can find, from roleplay groups, mods for the game, maps, screenshots, videos, histories, presets, markings, and more.

Before you start don't forget to read the game rules here, and if you someday need help with something, you can ask for help here

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 08:39:03 pm »
Welcome, Pounce. There are bad words in-game but FeralHeart can also be friendly. For different camera modes try pressing F3, F2, F1 or F4. You can also ask people on the forums for help. As thierry said, please read the game rules in case you get suspended and we don't want that to happen do we. I hope your having fun in-game and hopefully you'll make some active friends. Glad you could join Feralheart. I hope your FeralHeart/FeralHeart+ doesn't have any problems for a while but if it does just go to the Help section of the forums. Hope your having some fun by now!

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 04:03:02 am »
Hola :3. Welcome to FH. If you have any problems/questions ask any staff or member here  :)

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 09:54:24 am »
Hello, and welcome to Feral-Heart! We hope you enjoy your time here. There is a wide range of things you can do here, as Thierry said, creating your own maps, meshes, characters, etc. It's a great place to come to if you like roleplaying, or simply just exploring and talking to other members. c:

Make sure to read the game rules here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0 because no one likes to get suspended! If you need help feel free to ask any member or moderator, as well as moderators are the best people to go to. Otherwise you can visit the help section here; http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=help (paste it into your browser if you wish to view) or to ask a question to the public, post your question/help topic here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0 (You'll have to paste that too) c: Have fun!

K
ashii
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:46:30 pm by Kashii »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline Muiri

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:06 pm »
Hi and welcome to feral heart (: I'm new as well and i hope to see you around!

My character's name is Muiri or Orangedirt.

Muiri is me!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 04:19:25 pm »
Hello and welcome to the big Feral Heart family. It is a pleasure to meet you ^_^
I hope to see you around the forum and game sometime. Have fun exploring and I hope you make many new friends and have nothing but the best times on here.