Author Topic: The Tunnel Wolves  (Read 3536 times)

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
The Tunnel Wolves
« on: October 29, 2011, 06:42:58 am »
                                                                  The Tunnel Wolves
                                                                          History
The Tunnel Wolves appeared first in 1924, and they were almost completely unknown then. They were first discovered by a hunter who was looking for deer and fell into one of their tunnels. Luckily, the only wolves in there at the time were 3 pups. The hunter took one of them and went back to the small village he lived in. The people in the village saw how soft and colorful its pelt was, and went out to find more of the wolves. They found a small pack of them, but they were too fast for the hunter's weapons- spears and small stone blades. They made a bow and arrow, and used it to hunt the wolves. They killed all of the wolves in the pack, and searched for more packs. They found only two more packs, and killed all the wolves in them. The remaining wolves were furious, and in the middle of the night, they ran into the village and destroyed the houses with their sharp fangs and claws, and killed all of the humans in them. Having gotten their revenge, they went back to their tunnels, and hunters never returned after that.
                                                                            Behavior
Tunnel Wolves are very social wolves. They sometimes form small packs, usually containing 5-10 wolves. They're often lead by a male and female pair, the Alphas, with the Betas being their pups. Not all of them are in packs, though- There are about as many lone Tunnel Wolves as there are in packs. They can be aggressive when defending their pack, but are normally gentle, not attacking others. They are also somewhat shy, especially the loners.
                                                                            Appearance
Tunnel Wolves are usually dark-colored, with small patches of lighter colors here and their. Their main color is black or a very dark blue. The male's markings and mane are a dark or light red or orange-ish color, and the female's are blue. Their tail tips are always white.
Picture: http://typlosionexplosion.deviantart.com/#/d4eaiv1
Markings:
Body: Cub Spots, King Cheetah, Marble, Marble 2, Snow Leopard, Tiger, Siamese, Bubbles, Spotted Hyena, Backleg Stripes, Striped Legs, Butt Stripes, Dorsal Stripe, Toeless Socks, Chimera 1, Chimera 2, Fading Stripes
Head: Cheetah, King Cheetah, Marble, Snow Leopard, Tiger, Bubbles, Mask, Chimera 1
Tail: Stripe, Spotted Hyena, Ring Center/High/Low
Body Parts:
Tail: Wolf Tail, Thin Tail.
Mane: Any mane except Backward Mohawk.
Ears: Any ears, except for Back Ears and Floppy Ears. We're wolves, not dogs or dragons!
Tufts: Elbow Rump, Back Mane and Back, Elbow Rump.
Eyes: Normal or Slit. (Blind versions are okay too, but only if your character is blind)
                                                                        Reproduction and Taking Care of Young
When a female Tunnel Wolf is ready to mate, its voice will be higher-pitched, and its tail tip will turn pink. It will run outside its den and howl loudly to attract the attention of a male. Once a male hears the howl, it will howl back and run towards the female, following the sound of its howl. When the male reaches the female, he will enter the female's den, and they will stand opposite sides, then walk exactly two circles around, examining each other. When they finish, the male will roll onto his back, exposing his neck. If the female does not accept him, she will bite the male's neck and kill him. If she accepts him, she will lick his nose and neck gently. She will then lay on her stomach, and they will mate. After mating, the male will stay with the female for as long as he likes. He may stay forever, or leave after mating. The female is pregnant for 6 months, and when she is about to give birth, she will let our a loud, high-pitched howl, then run into her den. After giving birth, the pups are gray, blind, and deaf. They will feed off of their mother's milk for 2 months, then they can hear, see, and eat solid foods. They will learn to hunt at 6 months old, and at 1 year old, they will leave to find or start a pack, a den, and a mate, and start the whole cycle over again.
                                                                              Map:
Yes, ladies and gentlewolves, there will be a map. Sadly, it is not finished yet. We will be living in Ficho Tunnel before the map is done. The map should be up within the next 2 days or so, so you won't be waiting long!
                                                                                Packs:
There are many small packs, and here they will all be listed. If you want to make a pack, fill out this form:
Pack Name:
Alpha(s):
Beta(s):
In-Game Username:
and PM me the completed form. See, wasn't that easy?
Current packs: 0
                                                                                    List of Tunnel Wolves:
Males: 1
Females: 0
I'm too lazy to put my Tunnel Wolf's completed form here right now, so I'll do it later.  :P
                                                                                        Form:
Name:
Picture (If none, describe what your character looks like):
In-Game username:
Time you can be on and time zone:
Post this as a reply, and I'll add you to the list and in-game group when I can get on.
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline RockerGirl123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Tunnel Wolves
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 02:32:43 pm »
This sounds fun. :3

Name: Oceana
Personality: She keeps to herself mostly, so most know nothing about her. She'll often ignore a stranger if they come near. But once you know her, she is friendly and loyal.
Picture (If none, describe what your character looks like):

In-Game username: RockerGirl123
Time you can be on and time zone: I'll usually be on during the weekends, and sometimes from around 3:40-5. Time Zone- US Eastern

Offline MilesUpshur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 04:23:25 pm »

Name:Denali
Personality:Denali is friendly but can easily be angered.
Picture:i don't have one but she has neon blue markings and black mane
In-Game username:wolf-cat-luv
Time you can be on and time zone:i usually am on at 6AM untill 11 or maybe 10 PM,and my timezone is US Mountain
 :)
hai thar :P

-OMG face-

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 01:48:00 am »
... So... detailed... <3 Might make a character for this in the future. :3

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline kitty2002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 12:19:26 am »
awsome

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 12:23:12 am »
I aswell may make a character like this in the future.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.