Poll

little pole for whats better, just scroll down.

I like the LIONS
1 (20%)
I like the WOLVES
3 (60%)
I like the HUSKIES
0 (0%)
I like the SNOW LEOPARDS
1 (20%)
I like the HYENA
0 (0%)
I like the ELK
0 (0%)
I like the BUNNY (my bro started that craze info from hapotato2)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HELLO! I am Helen! better known as hapotato2 in SouthPole and LastCave!  (Read 1177 times)

Offline hapotato2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Can you hear the wolves howl?
    • View Profile
hello! I am Helen! i am 10 at the moment! but my B-Day is Dec 16... Yay, more gifts! XD, weeeellll... my fav color is blue... i love animals, oh oh heres some stuff about my FH cheractors! one of my new favs is 'Artenis F EM' she belongs in the pack "EarthGuards" and is a Medic/Helaer! shes black with for body markings chimera 1 and the same for head, tail is siamees  :D.    hmmm what else can i say XD, well FH is down at the moment im doing this... its 6:39 PM Idaho time and servers been down 2 days D: IM SO MAD GET WORKEN FH!!! well maybe its just our houses internet, well... this is it XD ^-^ i hope you liked it :D.
It does not matter if we are separated, colors, how we talk... it does not matter. What matters... is fun.... and....

(will find photo for this)

GOOFING OFF WITH YOUR BFFS! =D

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO! I am Helen! better known as hapotato2 in SouthPole and LastCave!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:35:26 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy your stay here on both the forums and the game. I ask that you refer to the Rules section of this forum as so you know what guidelines to follow. I'm sure Ressy or Rawy will give you more things since I can't think of anything else to put. *fails* Anywho....once again, welcome to FH and have fun joining in on the fluffiehness and derpy...ness. *poof*

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO! I am Helen! better known as hapotato2 in SouthPole and LastCave!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:53:46 pm »

Welcome c: Just pm me if you need a hand. Or, there are may players ready to help. You could also refer here:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations