Author Topic: StereoKitty's Notes about StereoKitty {As of: 9/28/2012}  (Read 1300 times)

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
StereoKitty's Notes about StereoKitty {As of: 9/28/2012}
« on: September 28, 2012, 11:32:05 pm »
Figure it's about time I posted one of these, I've been here for a while now, since not long after IT transferred to FH. I was originally from WQ, but after that got boring, I started searching for similar games, and this site came up.

~General Stuffs~
Username: LiesUnderOath
In-game Nicknames: Lies, Lie, Key, Kitty
Real-life Nicknames: Pickles, Zippy
Current Location: The North Star state, USA.
Personality: I am quite shy. I love hanging around people, though I may not say much. Thanks to my wonderful genes, I am cursedly stubborn. I'm not very open about my emotions, I prefer to keep those under cover. I have a love of words, and english/reading has been one of my top classes since elementary school.

~Favorites~
Colors: Deep blue, faded orange, and dark purple.
Food: Fruit. Can't say much more about that.
Music: 80's and 90's stuff, some dubstep, piano.
Books: Anything by Tamora Pierce.
Season: Autumn.
Holiday: Christmas.

~Likes~
Hoodies
Felines
Traveling
Hunting
Dr PepperSleep
Storms
Tree frogs

~Dislikes~
Lightning
Little children
Little siblings
Daddy longleg spiders
The concept of "true love"

~Talents~
Music: Learning piano, singing
Art: Photography, some drawing
Writing: Short stories, poems

~Anything Else~
I have curly brown-red hair and blue-grey eyes. I have two younger brothers, two dogs, a cat, and will be getting a rabbit soon. I have no specific religion, and I don't enjoy it when others try to force it on me. I have Facebook (though I rarely check it), and dA (The-Inked-One), and may soon create an account on both FA and Etsy. The only shows I really watch on T.V. are Castle, SVU, Blue Bloods, and the Mentalist. My main characters on FeralHeart are Whiskey, Scottie, and Pounce. I add random friends all the time, so my friends list is very long. x3

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: StereoKitty's Notes about StereoKitty {As of: 9/28/2012}
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 12:49:42 am »
You seem really cool, Kitty (hope you don't mind me calling you that) :D I think I'll like you~
Maybe I'll see you sometime in game. :3
Wish you the best~
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~