Author Topic: The Lions of Altumbria: The Royal Family  (Read 2809 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
The Lions of Altumbria: The Royal Family
« on: October 04, 2012, 05:03:19 am »
Hi everyone! I want to introduce to you the Royal family of the Lions of Altumbria
( If you are interested in joining the pride, all the characters besides Usiku and Safi can be adopted from me for free since a lot of people dont like changing how their character looks. Most of us are dark/greyscale colors. message me if interested... DO NOT STEAL THESE)
Also if you want to join it the fun you can create a character to fill in the blanks and see if it gets accepted
Usiku and Kula still need mates.
However if you create Kula's mate, she needs to be believable...aka the genetics of their cubs should have partially came from her so she should look like them

King Usiku       Login: ShelbyRB?
Male
Adult
Mate: None (looking)
Cubs: None
Mother: Malaika   Father: Angani
Siblings: Kula
About: Usiku has such a large backstory that im either going to make a comic or animated movie...cant decide

?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malaika
Mate: Angani (deceased)
Cubs: Usiku, Kula
About:
After giving up her firstborn cub to the Skyelanders for a better lifestyle in a time of famine, Malaika wandered through the wilderness trying to keep the other cub in her womb alive. She knew the Skyelanders wouldn't accept a rouge but maybe they would show mercy to a cub.  Her mate had been viciously killed by hyenas. She was able to tough it out and make it to a far away land where she was taken in by a hospitable gorilla family. There she gave birth to Kula. After many years, Malaika and Kula reunited with Usiku and joined his pride. She now resides as the prides highest and most respected elder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kula
Mate:
Cubs: Mkali, Damu, Safi
Mother: Malaika     Father: Angani
Siblings: Usiku
About: Second in command to his older brother Usiku. Loves to eat?

Safi           Login: Zebra898
Mate: None
Mother:      Father: Kula
Siblings: Damu, Mkali
About: A playful little cub who is the first cub to be born into Altumbria

Damu
Siblings: Mkali, Safi
About: A headstrong and violent teen who isnt afraid to kill. Him and his older brother Mkali always practice fighting on each other.? He is convinced that one way or another, he will be the new king after Usiku's reign

Mkali
Siblings: Damu, Safi
About: A headstrong and violent teen who isnt afraid to kill. Him and his younger brother Damu always practice fighting on each other.? Tries to be very romantic...usually fails.? He looks exactly like his grandmother Malaika and was named after her.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: The Lions of Altumbria: The Royal Family
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »
One word. AWESOME. They are so detailed, it's amazing!

Offline Fengland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 07:25:57 pm »
Cool!
Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:53:26 pm »
Awesome family I would feel honor to join this family and be accepted. Ps I also need a mate my name is Kaya and I live wondering the king of this pride I will whisper you but won't join unless some of the pride are active members. 

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 08:20:57 pm »
Name: Kaya
Pride/ Pack: None but this is me applying for this one
Mate: None but looking
Cubs: None but hopes to have some someday
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None that she knows of
BACKSTORY:
Kaya was 3 months old when she was given to the adoption center. Kaya has lived her life at an adoption center until she was old enough to go out on her own. She has fought many battles, but never trys to cause them. And then she was badly injured and forgot everything.
PERSONALITY:
She is very laid back and she is quite lazy but she can be aggresive if anyone hurt her or someone close to her. She hates when people let power take over them. She loves all cubs even if they are not her own.
DESCRIPTION:
She has a light gray pelt and a semi light under fur. She has silver eyes. She has black marking and black under her eyes. Picture shown somwhere on this post or my next post.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 06:57:41 pm »
My picture won't post so if you enjoyed her bio and accepts her. I will be delighted to show you her in game. I will try to post to pic again when I get home. So hope you like Kaya

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:08:00 pm »
Safi is so cute >.<  :-X
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 10:02:34 pm »
My picture won't post so if you enjoyed her bio and accepts her. I will be delighted to show you her in game. I will try to post to pic again when I get home. So hope you like Kaya

Sure If you like I can meet you in game and join you to the group :3

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 02:22:20 am »
I'm at school from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm eastern USA time. I can meet you and time from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Thanks so much and I live in Ohio so eastern USA Time