Author Topic: ??? ?????? ? ?  (Read 790 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
??? ?????? ? ?
« on: April 30, 2013, 11:50:47 pm »
 Hullo! :3

Demonz here with another Map Request. But, this one is way better.

***WARNING: I got this idea from "tribbleofdoom" of Youtube. So is the video link of thus idea***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YBe6Z9pQA

Anyways.

I want a really cool, really professional map so I won't disappoint my members!

So here's what I'm looking for:

***ALL PACKS GET THE SAME SIZE TERRITORY, OR NEARLY CLOSE. OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR.***

Silent Winds: I am more interested in an open space, with forests for the borders. They would have lots of plants, especially bushes. I have not much to say with these packs. A river should seperate the Death Shadows Pack.

Death Shadows: Mostly pine trees. Lots of forests. Dark stuff. Some hills.

Hidden Summit: LOTS of MOUNTAINS. Really dark grass/stone/dirt.

Clouded Waters: Rivers, ponds, oceans, whatever! Anything really marshy. You CAN make it an island if you'd like.

Thanks!

tired bean

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: ??? ?????? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:32:07 am »
This seems really interesting ^^ I'm willing to attempt it, if you'd let me. I'd rate myself as a higher intermediate, as I've been making maps for over a year and a half, and getting closer to "Pro" with every map I make. I've got some friends who can tell you what I mean if you want to talk to them. I'll gladly show you my best map (And it wasn't even too long ago!) if you'd like, it gives great examples of how I can create height masks, make different dens, make mountains, and the different meshes I've got.

Though I'd ask for more details of the packs - such as info on the plants, rocks, water sources, where they're located and such, if it's not too much trouble. The more description you can give me, the better job I'll do ^^;

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Re: ??? ?????? ? ?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 04:26:28 pm »
Okay, so I have some pics of what the territories could look like. Here. ~ Death Shadows
~ Hidden Summit
~ Clouded Waters
~ Silent Winds

You can get as close as the picture is on the plants, trees, etc.

Thanks ~

tired bean