Author Topic: New character Parabola! :D  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Tanikio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • MAD WORLD...
    • View Profile
New character Parabola! :D
« on: October 08, 2012, 02:48:22 am »
(art copyright me :D)

This is my new character Parabola.

Fur color: Light grey, black, and red markings

Eye color: darker yellow (he is blind so it looks like cataracts are on his eyes)

Personality/Bio: Parabola, is an odd lion. He was born sightless, and uses the sounds, and smells of his environment to find his way around. He also has a deep connection with the earth due to his birth defect. Parabola has many fears, but he is very kind at heart. Parabola has a deep longing to find the ocean, and just feel the breeze and water along his paws, and to smell the salty sea air. Inner peace is a longing, a hole in his heart he has had since his parents shunned him. Parabola only wants peace in this world, no more hate or violence. He is tired of pain, tired of sickness, disease, greed, sin....his horns are a symbol of evil, a symbol of the desire to hunt and kill, the desire he had never wanted to feel. His pride, was a family of lion demons. They sought destruction, pain, fire, death, all evil spread through the world. Parabola wants nothing to do with it. One horn has been broken off, from his anger of being born as an evil being, and smashing his forehead against a large rock.

His parents and pride had shunned him, due to the fact that he could not see, and saw it as a weakness. He could not hunt, or fight and would never be very strong, surely not a good heir to destruction. Because of this, he has grown bony and skinny, and lives as a lone lion. Parabola got his name from the song by T00L, and I thought it fit him "So familiar and overwhelmingly warm/This one, this form I hold now./Embracing you, this reality here,/This one, this form I hold now, so/Wide eyed and hopeful./Wide eyed and hopefully wild./We barely remember what came before this precious moment, Choosing to be here right now./Hold on, stay inside./This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in,This body makes me feel eternal./All this pain is an illusion."

If you would like to roleplay with him, or have any suggestions or what you think of him, comment :D I usually use him in-game, so if you see me, say hi :D
True face exposed, dark motives in the mind
Was listening too scary for you?
You haven't changed, you never will (you never will)

SoulRevenge

Re: New character Parabola! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 03:27:19 am »
Nyah! Cool character! x3. Very different from most, I'd luff to Roleplay wiff yew~ ;D

Offline Tanikio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • MAD WORLD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:52:16 am »
Nyah! Cool character! x3. Very different from most, I'd luff to Roleplay wiff yew~ ;D
omg thank you so much :D and awesome yay :D
True face exposed, dark motives in the mind
Was listening too scary for you?
You haven't changed, you never will (you never will)

Offline jaykin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 04:05:59 am »
 ;DI realy like that lion. Its awesome i would luv to RP with you (roal play)

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 12:26:48 pm »
So demons seek  pain, fire, death, all evil spread through the world? Uh oh. I think I might be a demon... :/

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:16 pm »
I love the character. Who ever drew that awesome pic is super talented. Any way back to the character I love the colors and I would also love to RolePlay with you.
-FighterWolf399

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 09:59:34 pm »
Omg love this picture.