Author Topic: Help--  (Read 1515 times)

Offline RainingWolf12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help--
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »
I have two problems.

I don't know how to add people to my group.

And i tried exporting my map, but it said "Failed to export"

Please help.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Help--
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 10:31:54 pm »
1) Click on the person's character and little window with their info should come up. There should be a button somewhere that says Group Invite.

2)Try restarting FH. It worked for me :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline RainingWolf12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:49:40 pm »
1) Click on the person's character and little window with their info should come up. There should be a button somewhere that says Group Invite.

Tried, it won't work.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:55:19 pm »
The map?
Hm...what about objects? Did you have any custom objects in that map? Apparently custom objects have to have their own separate group.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 11:09:59 pm »
If it's the adding people to your group that failed, make sure that their character isn't already in a group.
Tell them to leave their group if they'd like to join yours.

^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 12:55:33 am »
i tried exporting my map, but it said "Failed to export"
I'm not much of a map maker but I'll try to offer you the best advice I can. Just as Doctor Flob said closing the FH window and restarting often works but if it doesn't:

It's possible that you're missing an essential file for your map such as the .map file etc. Try double checking to make sure you included all these files and didn't delete any.

You could also have a case where a mesh or particle is not exporting because its file may have been deleted or misplaced. Make sure to check your files to see if you can find which file may be causing this issue and if you can try to restore these missing file(s). You could also delete the object from your object group which as Flob mentioned if it's a custom object must have it's own group.

Also make sure you didn't delete or modify any default files. Meshes etc (basically any of the file which would be the files of the official game download).
Hope something here helps you. Goodluck

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:01:12 am by LordSuragaha »

VG431

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 10:18:34 am »
ok im new to the game and i set up an account but it reads that i am banned for 10 months 7 days is this a bug or what? my username is vg431 but email me any thing that can help me fix it please at [email protected]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 02:09:51 pm »
ok im new to the game and i set up an account but it reads that i am banned for 10 months 7 days is this a bug or what? my username is vg431 but email me any thing that can help me fix it please at [email protected]
Please dont post in another people thread. If you having a problem with your account, Contact to a MOD or an admin, thanks :).

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 04:05:09 pm »
Please dont post in another people thread. If you having a problem with your account, Contact to a MOD or an admin, thanks :).

Here is a link that will lead you to a page with a list of all the staff that you can contact about your issue.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52