Author Topic: Some FH Ideas  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Some FH Ideas
« on: December 26, 2012, 07:20:15 pm »
I've had a few fairly simple ideas for a while. They're kind not related at all, but I didn't want to make separate threads.

1. Choose your texture in the character creator. So I know you can make your own texture on presets, but I don't always want to use a preset. The canine texture is always for long hair but what if you want to make an character with sleeker fur like a doberman, greyhound, or other short-haired character. Same with the feline one, what if you want to make a snow-leopard or a Persian cat, you can use tufts but they are still not that realistic. I think you should be able to choose your fur texture, it would be an option in the character creator. They would have different types including long-haired, medium, sleek, hairless, and more. This would help allow you to make other non-wolf/lion canines and felines more realistic.

2. Auroras in the south pole. That's all to be said about this.

3. I know you can make mods, but that takes a while. This is just a simple suggestion, but make the night sky more realistic. Feral Heart is meant to take place in the wilderness but the night sky looks like what you would see in the city. Many more stars should be added, possibly arranged the way they are in real life. Maybe even add in the milky way, I think it would make the game more realistic and also enhance the feel of the game at night.

Here's some pics to give you the idea:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2OImm8Fdyiw/UMj9IP5uTFI/AAAAAAAABDc/JkiTTm5JttQ/s1600/milkyway+over+quiver+forest.jpg
and
http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/space/miscellaneous/23233_miscellaneous_milky_way_view_from_earth.jpg

Probably not that many stars, of coarse. But still something like that.

That's all for now. I may add more ideas to this thread later.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:55:01 pm by Queen Chrysalis »

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Some FH Ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 05:11:43 am »
These are all great ideas. And I definitely approve of anything being added to the south pole. Because really all that's there is a rock with a portal in it... another portal... ans God knows how much snow.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »
Ya, the south pole currently is very...plain? Meh, I don't really know how to describe it other than like you said, just portals and snow. Maybe there could be ice caves in it as well, or something like that to make it more than just snow.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 04:34:40 pm »
Yea! Or at least some penguins or something :3 Some ice caves would be cool... maybe if there was also some fir trees?

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 02:58:36 am »
Yes! Maybe like in fluorite how the north part is temperate grasslands and the southern part is savanna, maybe in the south pole we could have a part that's more tundra-like, with fur trees and caves and such, not just the ice sheet like it is currently.

As for penguins, maybe Kovu will add them when he adds the hunting system.