Author Topic: Waaaaaaaaaah.  (Read 1222 times)

theorca55

Waaaaaaaaaah.
« on: November 12, 2012, 05:02:02 am »
I crashed. When I went into Fluorite. Waah. Even after a restart.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Waaaaaaaaaah.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 05:05:03 am »
Wait a few minutes and then try logging into Fluorite again. It randomly crashes often and sometimes it takes a few tries to get back in. Give it at least 10 minutes and if you still have trouble logging in let us know.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:08:04 am »
If you are ever wondering about your chances of getting into a certain area, scroll your mouse over the black area near the scroll bar (anywhere on the forums) and a list comes up with popular maps and how many people are in them. Right now there's 126/160 people in Fluorite Plains. The closer that number on the left gets to 160, the less chance you have of getting in there without crashing, getting bad tokens, or failing to connect to map server.

You are amazing <3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 07:06:09 am »
Yeah this has happens to me a couple of times. If you are REALLY stuck on a map and want to really get out, then push on the Reset Character tab up at the top of this website. It will bring your picked character back to the lonely cave. But I heard that if you push the caps button it may help. But that's just a theory, it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Worth a try right
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:41:20 pm »
The best time to get into Fluorite is around 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM, because there are less users on, which creates less lag and crashiness ^_^
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD