Author Topic: Finally a break from lurking....  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Cafe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Finally a break from lurking....
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:17:51 pm »
Hello all! I joined FH months ago to play with the map and preset tools, though now I may take some of my free time to actually wander around in-game~

Outside the computer world I'm a cosplayer, artist, and writer, and my job can get fairly hectic so unfortunately I may not be online as often as I'd like. I'm still learning my way around (and trying not to get stuck in rocks...), but hopefully I'll get used to the game and community here. I do enjoy art and roleplay (though preferably literate) and hope to contribute here in the future~ If you ever catch me wandering around as Waltz--the cutie in my signature--please don't hesitate to say hello ^^

Hope to become acquainted with more of you in the future~!

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Finally a break from lurking....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:45:53 pm »
Hellu Cafe~

And a warm welcome to the forums, please take some time to read the rules - it might make your journey here a bit easier. ;3

Your character is very cute indeed, and I hope to see you more in-game but you do seem to have alot going on in real life. So I can understand it might be hard to find the time to derp around in the FH world. x)

My name is SusieQ but most know me by Shallow. I usually hang around N/Z in Fluorite Plains with my friends, where I go by my OOC characters Chicco, Zoe or Bindi, and also my RP character Pashie. Don't hesitate to come by and say hello if you find the time.

Cheers~

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:21 pm »
hello cafe, welcome back to feralheart. I'm heartsgirl99 but you can just call me Stephen or hearts. If you want to create maps, presets or anything else then here's the link:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33

Also, here's the link to a fourm that has rules and other information:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

I see that you are a artist and a writer too, there are places in the fourms when you can create a thread to put art, stories and poems in. Well, if you need help and/or want to ask a question then feel free to pm one of the staff team members or just create a thread in the help fourm. Have a great time here and happy feralhearting!
Signature by Green

Offline Cafe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 02:11:12 pm »
Thank you both so much for the welcomes! The help and well-wishes are really appreciated ^^ <3
Hopefully sometime soon I can throw a post together listing all the characters I might play as; Waltz is my main, of course, but I do have others~ But right now I'm having fun with all the creation tutorials, haha.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 02:23:12 pm »
Greeting and welcome to Feral Heart, dear.
As you meantioned, you're an artist, and you've fiddled around with the preset maker.
Therefore I believe you could possibly appreciate the contests going on here. Delay has thrown together a November Preset Contest.

There's also an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio (If you're more into Rock.)

If you've got any questions, don't be afraid to ask. There are a lot of friendly people on here.

Hope you have fun here with us, perhaps stop by the N/Z and let Shallow nag me to come over and say hi. (If I'm not already there. ;3)
Cya around.~
RETIRED.

Offline Cafe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 01:12:41 am »
Thank you, dear!
I was actually looking at the preset contest earlier; I'll consider entering but I may wait till a later one when I'm more comfortable with using the templates. c: Thanks though!

I'll see when I can stop by~ ^^ Though I'm pretty quiet in games like this; forgive me if I seem reclusive, haha.