Author Topic: Kitty's Maps(Requests=Open)  (Read 1296 times)

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Kitty's Maps(Requests=Open)
« on: November 17, 2012, 10:43:31 pm »
Hello. I'm kittycats9, as known on-forum and in-game. I make maps for the heck of it mostly, but now I will do requests. As according to my friends, my maps are beautiful and well-laid out. I don't beleive it as much, but who am I to compare it to others' work? Anyway, here you can request maps from yours truly, Kittycats9. Please give credit when advertising, though, as I would enjoy more people to come here. Here are some elements you will find in a truly KittyCats9 map:

-If you want a forest, you'll get one! No mile-apart trees in a KC9(c) map!
-Rivers, lakes... Oceans, bays? They'll get done.
-Open plains? They're a cinch!
-High-quality, beautiful, lovingly-made scenery and hangouts.

Now that you know what to expect of a KC9(c) map, request it! Look at this signup sheet:

Map Display Name:
Terrain Type(Plain, Forest, Water-feature):
In-depth description of map:
Public/Private/Roleplay:
Updates?:

Thanks for visiting this thread! Hope you're satisfied with the map you get from KC9(c) Studios!
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
Re: Kitty's Maps(Requests=Open)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:49:24 pm »
 I would just LOVE To request~
Map Display Name:Three Clans
Terrain Type(Plain, Forest, Water-feature): Kinda all three..
in-depth description of map: You would start in the plains, In a camp.small dens, Caves. (If you wanted to make a shallow hole and put a cave in it... That would be EPIC.) If you can't, It would be cool if they were small shrubs/Shrunken Caves. After you walk a wile, you come to a cross road. Straight ahead a forest, a camp in the middle. Sleeping under Bushes... A shallow creek passing through camp. To the right is a River. A deep one. After you swim through the river (Thick with Reeds/Lake plants) You see a parting in the reeds. you come into a Large camp. Shallow Dips (With things over them) Serve as dens. A fallen log, and a creek are in the camp. The creek flows around camp. Go back to the cross. Go to the left, and a glowing rock (Crystal) Juts out of the ground. It has three trees around it~
Public/Private/Roleplay: Roleplay
Updates?: Yes please. Every two weeks could you change Snow/Rain/Normal? It would help :3

Thanks!

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 10:56:13 pm »
@OmegaToAlpha: I'll start constuction as fast as I can!
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 12:37:37 am »
Thanks!

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 04:48:30 pm »
Please note, though, that the den-dips won't work, because I can't add as much detail in a FeralHeart Height Map as I could in a different program. Sincerely yours,

Kittycats9

P.S: Please give me a link to you RP's site or their Signup thread so I can post the links there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:50:21 pm by Kittycats9 »

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile