Author Topic: Story Chain  (Read 3199 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: Story Chain
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 02:34:55 am »
((Plus.. you didn't even get Mello's personality right. LOL He is definately NOT one of those weirdo knights that want to slay dragons and are all weird and fairy-tale like. LOL))
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 03:13:02 am »
[[@iMello: Easy, there sweet pea. Not everyone knows every character that well and read in the oriignal post "it can go in any direction and be as random, humorous, realistic or unrealistic as you please." But, you have the valid point of the continuity to the story.  However the rules clarify once post per day per person and there isn't need for harassment towards others.  A simple mistake is a simple mistake.
@Itzel: Please do edit your posts that way avoiding any clutter. I don't really know how the OP would react to many posts in general chat so I'll keep quiet now >u<;'. ]]

wolfdog01

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 11:42:49 pm »
Good speech Soar :P)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 01:11:17 pm »
((Merp. I just was kinda ticked off that he completely changed the story. I mean, I clearly specified that the guy's name was Mello, and that he was kinda cocky and awesome... lol. And I also said that he wore LEATHER, not armor. LOL so... yeah. You're supposed to continue the story... not completely change it from the way the other posters made it. Anyway... Imma continue the story now.))

Mello stared up at Nahir. "Nahir?" he said. "Nice name ya got there." Nahir merely grunted in reply. Mello poked him on the shoulder. "So, anyways, my name's Mello," he said. Nahir glared at him. "I think that was obvious when you yelled, NO ONE STEALS CHOCOLATE FROM MELLO THE AWESOME!" the dragon growled. Mello sheepishly brought a hand to the back of his head anime-style. "Er... right.. heh.." he said awkwardly. Nahir continued glaring at him. Mello stared back at him. "So. Anyways... do you know how the hell I ended up here? One second I was sitting on a couch in my mafia hideout, and the next, I'm in a weird medieval world with a giant dragon who tries to steal my chocolate," he said. Nahir gave him the 'What the hell are you talking about?' face.

((LOL.))

For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 02:33:10 am »
Hey iMello I saw Mello and I thought it was supposed to be Meollo... lol sorry D:

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 10:56:01 pm »
((Lol.))