Author Topic: Vaskr Valdyrs  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Vaskr Valdyrs
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:31:09 pm »

Pack's Website: http://vaskrvaldyrs.webs.com/

Mapped:Yes it is, the map is on the website.

Literacy:I would prefer that if you join you are literate, I can see typos here and there, even a few words being butchered however try to make your posts at least 2 good sentences long, the only exception to this is when you are talking to some one.

What is Vaskr Valdyrs?: We are a wolf pack that follows alot of northern culture, or at least I shall try to inculde some northern culture, (not modern day culture though, old days like medieval) all the maps, and ranks are in old norse. Such as Rekkr (Warrior), Valdyr (Wolf), Kenna (Teacher), and those are only the ones I could think off the top of my head. There are many more, and probably more to come. I am still working on the lore for the pack, but I have the idea set. A norse pack, we will have a rival pack, as well as loners,bears, and other beasts scattered through out the map.

Intersting fact: Vaskr Valdyrs means Brave Wolves in old norse.

Rules:
Rule 1-Be Polite.
Rule 2-Be literate
Rule 3-Characters must be at least semi realistic. (If you are not sure if your char will work ask me.)
Rule 4-Be active.
Rule 5-No Powerplaying
Rule 6-You can not kill another players char without their permission. (That said if you get into a spot where your char would probally die in reality then I, or one of the other group leaders, will decide whether or not your char will live.)
Rule 7- I do not care how far you go into mating, however as the saying goes, "Get a room!" if you decide to get all mushy with your mate then please do it in whisper or party.
Rule 8-I do not mind cursing, however try to keep it to a reasonable. Don't just curse for the sake of it.
Rule 9- Remember the rules, and have fun. Never forget that FeralHeart is a game, and games are made to entertain you, not to stress you out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roster

-Hunt-(Geirrton)
FighterWolf399 (Annabelle)
Goldwwolves(Seray)
wildcatfury7501(Bolt)
katyekitty(Charlotte)
bloodcry(Kisic)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Notes-
1:For those that wish to join, please sign up to the site as well, and post your character's bio in the appropriate location.

Interested in joining? Well then please use this to apply:
Username:?
Character Name:?
RP Example:?
Description/screenshot of your character:?
Why do you want to join?:?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:23:56 pm by -Hunt- »
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Vaskr Valdyrs
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:13:11 am »
In-Game User: FighterWolf399
Character Name: Jericho
RP Sample: "Why play games?" He asked while glaring up at the male pinning him down. He scoot his hind appendages underneath the dog and kicked up. He then lunged at the dog with an extended maw and thorn sharp ivories. His ivories sunk into his spinal area. Jericho lifted the dog off the ground and slammed him down. He then put the dog on its back and smashed its cranium into the ground. He also caught his left hook onto the dogs belly and slashed his stomach. He started to se a crimson liquid seep out. That liquid he knew all to well. (Short xD)
Reason: Sounds like an epic pack.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Re: Vaskr Valdyrs
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:18:33 pm »
@Razmouhi- Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I'd love you have you in the pack :)
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...