Author Topic: Cant Connect at All  (Read 1161 times)

WolfyGamer29

Cant Connect at All
« on: November 25, 2012, 02:48:33 am »
So, I try logging in, it works, I create a character, or play on one, hit start and nothing happens for about 2 minutes. Then it tells me "Failed to Connect to Map Server, Retry" Or at least when I try to head to Flourite or go on a character who is in flourite. And well, I kind of want to go to flourite, and I cant. At all, no matter what time of day, what hour, well, every few days I can... But still, I try to head to flourite constantly, and I can never get there, except for an hour ago I could, and then FH crashed.What is going on? Its been happening for a few days.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Cant Connect at All
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 02:52:03 am »
It happens when the map server limit is reached. Just keep trying and you'll get in. Some days are really busy, like weekends where people are free. There's nothing wrong.

As for the crash, again, server limit reached usually makes that happen. The server might also either have a burp or a restart, which aren't so common anymore like it was, before.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

WolfyGamer29

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 02:54:24 am »
I was afraid of that... back to trying constantly to log in, although, why is it suddenly always reaching its limit? I havent been on fh for a while until thursday, but I don't remember it being full so much

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 03:02:09 am »
They lowered the limit so lag wouldn't be so terrifying. It was 200, I think, then 300 for a short time, then 160 like it is now, I'm pretty sure.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?