Author Topic: Game update in my dream?  (Read 4721 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Game update in my dream?
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 12:54:20 am »
Guess what about if you really have to survive? Like you need to eat and sleep that whould be awsome too

Yes and no for me with that idea. I'm all for realism especially since that would add a special touch to things like supplementing an RP hunt scene etc, but at the same time it would eventually get annoying. When you say "survival" I automatically think life/fatigue meters and that sounds stressing (although if it didn't include that I wouldn't mind it as much as well as if we didn't have to go off eatting often).  In WolfQuest we had to eat every so often to keep our character from passing out or walking sluggish. It would interrupt the rping when we had to walk off to hunt or sniff out some carrion. While WolfQuest's purpose was to educate people on wolf life and it was geared towards "survival" Feral Heart is a more RP/chat based game. I can only see this feature being acceptable for WolfQuest since it fits along with the game's theme. I think it's better some things stay as pretend. I wouldn't mind more animations being applied to bring more life into RP though.

Hunt , level , fight or quest .... whould be awsome

As for the quest things you guys mentioned I'd have to say no to that too really because while it would add more possibilities for single players it would change the idea of the game a bit and people would then start demanding for more and more quests as time goes on. Given that the game is already barely updated anymore I just don't see the quests thing as being any possibility. Also as someone mentioned questing might then lead to leveling up and that will just ruin the balance of equality that we have in game. If quests were added to the game I'd prefer that there were two separate Feral Heart menu options:
- One for Single player which would have a few simple quests that individuals could enjoy and possibly even access while the server is down (for those bad days) This version would be limited to one character.
- A second option for the current game style that allows us to play on the server with the community. No quests just chat/RP. The normal way it is now.

(one main problem with the first one of course is that the characters are currently saved on the server and this would require that the character be saved in the users pc, hence why it should be limited to only one character).

Either way the ideas are great GreyKora :) but in my opinion maybe not so much for this game. I think it will just complicate things a bit more.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:57:04 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 01:42:54 am »
Kinda , I'm not saying to change the whole game , it's just like a option , and not liek " must eat every time"
... in options choose that our like 2 servers ( I'm NOT  TELLING TO DO THAT !!! It's an Idea and other I'm brazilian , in Brazil we are not too close to the RPing , most of games we talk about here is like when you ACT you really DO and not imagine it happening so it's kinda I don't like ALL in the RP idea ) O god I still DK What I writed here XD

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 01:07:21 pm »
... in options choose that our like 2 servers
I think most of us prefer to have everything on one server because if there's two, everything will be split up.
You wouldn't be able to meet as many people, you'd have to choose between friends etc.
I've seen friends split up because of these kind of things before. I don't like it.
Example: League of Legends had a major split to ease up lag and queues, East and West europe was split into two and you could only move over to east/west once.
Example 2: World of Warcraft has a lot of servers, different kinds as well. RP/PVP/PVE - I can understand it for such a large game with million of players who enjoy different things.

One question... Does Feral Heart really need so many changes?
I mean, I can understand the emotes, models, maps and a few more functions..
But do we really need to see it change into a completely different game for people to be happy with it?
RETIRED.

Offline RedWolf995

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Wowolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 08:45:16 pm »
I think everybody wants an update, the game should be even more awesome with new stuff, maps and also new species of characters

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 09:01:19 pm »
Yeah u.u I whould like to have 2 more species that's just what the game needs ;D