Author Topic: Help...[map]  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Shadow9962

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Ingame username: Shadow9962
    • View Profile
    • dA
Help...[map]
« on: November 23, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »
I have a RP map (it shared with 4 group) but 1 days ago no one can go for it. It cant connect for the map server "Cannot connect to map server", but I can go for other maps. All member tell it for me...
idk, how I can make it...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:21:54 pm by Shadow9962 »
I'll eat your cookies.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help...[map]
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 06:04:31 pm »
This issue happens to me very often especially with this custom map pack called "The Darklore Territories". I find myself randomly unable to connect to that and certain other custom map servers every month or so. It's an annoying issue but unfortunately it seems to be completely random... Some days you can get on the map and other days you can't. I am assuming you've all at least been able to get on this map before? I've never seen any specific fix for this and so my best advice for you and your friends is to just wait it out. The custom maps (although they are not saved on the server) usually start working again after the game server is restarted for some reason, but it's no guarantee. It does not always work... Sometimes you just have to wait a few days or weeks before you can get on them again.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 06:08:34 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Shadow9962

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 06:26:33 pm »
This issue happens to me very often especially with this custom map pack called "The Darklore Territories". I find myself randomly unable to connect to that and certain other custom map servers every month or so. It's an annoying issue but unfortunately it seems to be completely random... Some days you can get on the map and other days you can't. I am assuming you've all at least been able to get on this map before? I've never seen any specific fix for this and so my best advice for you and your friends is to just wait it out. The custom maps (although they are not saved on the server) usually start working again after the game server is restarted for some reason, but it's no guarantee. It does not always work... Sometimes you just have to wait a few days or weeks before you can get on them again.

It working always, but yesterday it not working for ALL MEMBER D:
I'll eat your cookies.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 06:58:31 pm »
It working always, but yesterday it not working for ALL MEMBER D:

It's as LordSuragaha said. Maps just crash a lot, and you'll have to wait for a server reset, which should get it back up and running. Just have to be patient. :3

Offline Shadow9962

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 10:31:39 am »
When it start working again? D:

I'll eat your cookies.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 09:48:46 pm »
you'll have to wait for a server reset, which should get it back up and running. Just have to be patient. :3
Will be inactive due to work and exams.