Author Topic: Request: Okami/Okamieden wolf items  (Read 3260 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Request: Okami/Okamieden wolf items
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:24:37 pm »
Okay, with my love of Okami and Okamiden and the idea for a mapped rp, I need items for my wolves!
So, there would be a Amaterasu, Shiranui, Chibiterasu, and Oki (of course there'd be others, but they dont need the items).
What I'd like is the swirls and wings for each of the three gods. Along with every divine instrument that you can earn in Okami and Okamiden. Plus, Issun and Isshaku (cant remember how to spell those) as items that you may wear. For Oki, his mask and sword.
A few last things would be Ninetail's mask and a paintbrush to have in their mouths (just for snits n giggles)
thanks! If there's already items like these made, let me know!
Dont need these in a rush, just take your jolly ol' time! .w.

xPuRfectDisastRx

Re: Request: Okami/Okamieden wolf items
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 10:24:38 pm »
I would totally make these, but I can't figure out how to make meshes for the life of me! It's really a shame, because I would have liked to see all okami's divine instruments. Darn. I guess I could try to learn making meshes for this, but there's a high probability that I'll get confused in the tutorials XD

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Request: Okami/Okamieden wolf items
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:30:38 pm »
I converted Amaterasu's starting mirror a while ago, but the rest of the items are really hard to find to convert, and are probably very difficult to make.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ce2rrzf78i927h
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS