Author Topic: New RP wearable items idea...  (Read 1847 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
New RP wearable items idea...
« on: December 12, 2012, 03:10:06 am »
Hi guys. Since I just finished my Party Pack of wearable Items I had the idea to create an RP pack.
This pack would include items that would help you out with a normal lion/wolf rp or possibly warriors or whatever else.

These are the items I know for certain

-Newborn cubs or pups held in the mouth. A lot of RP's you see babies running around just like adults. This way if a character gives birth and had to run off or escape with little ones nearby they could just carry them by the neck. Once they are older someone could make a playable character for them. I would make a few different colors but newborns all look very similar and don't develop markings til they are older. Still an idea in progress

- A stick, branches, plants, herbs, flowers set. For a situation similar to where Nuka and Vitani in TLK set the fire with a burning branch. Or maybe needed for a medicine cat or a healer. Various different plants and such.

-A hunted prey set: This would include animal carcasses or legs or bones or whole smaller animals for a character that went out on a hunt and is bringing back food.

Please feel free to share ideas and feedback for this pack :3
Or if anyone wants to help let me know

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: New RP wearable items idea...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 03:18:49 am »
1. This seems like it would be more of an action, but yes. If you could make different textures, patterns, sizes and shapes, it might work.

2.  They do have a twig item, although it would be cool to have it in the corner of the mouth.

3. So, as in carrying the bones and stuff back to the places like camps and dens? Yes, this could work, but you would have to tweak all  of the sizes around. You wouldn't want a small warrior cat with a bone two times the size of its mouth running around.

But yes, your ideas are pretty good.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Renagade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 06:47:51 am »
hate to throw a dead vat on this....  but dont think about it:
Hunter goes out to hunt logs out to put the bone (aka, his/her prey) logs back in, returns to den.... what then? he gonna log back out and in with out it? idk, it seems to be a good idea. Maybe if there was a way to make the items not static to the character?  (eg: pick up/put down) though it would be awesome as you say, I think people wont want to log in and out so many times Just for a hunting scene and the like.

Sorry if it came out negative, its a great idea, one I have thought about... but is it practical?
Grieve hard, then, the shadows of the ones gone before, will Leave you with the joy that should rightfully be yours.

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 07:29:38 pm »
hate to throw a dead vat on this....  but dont think about it:
Hunter goes out to hunt logs out to put the bone (aka, his/her prey) logs back in, returns to den.... what then? he gonna log back out and in with out it? idk, it seems to be a good idea. Maybe if there was a way to make the items not static to the character?  (eg: pick up/put down) though it would be awesome as you say, I think people wont want to log in and out so many times Just for a hunting scene and the like.

Sorry if it came out negative, its a great idea, one I have thought about... but is it practical?

Yes I agree. I wish there was a way I could make it work like you say. Unfortunately I dont know enough about it to do that  XD

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 07:56:49 pm »
That would be cool, if you could edit the coding to have different keys allow you to have more actions or put on an object.