Author Topic: Maps won't show up?! Help!!  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Meep123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Maps won't show up?! Help!!
« on: December 05, 2012, 07:26:12 pm »
I download the map and extract archive to the file Export under Feral heart, so i restart my game and i go to Cape, nothing is there! I have been downloading maps since I joined and I recently cleared my maps out and got rid of them all. Also just got a new map. So i uninstalled and re-installed FH and still nothing after trying the map again.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Maps won't show up?! Help!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 07:35:54 pm »
It depends what type of computer you have. I know MAC does not accept maps very well. Some old computers won't accept maps at all, due to their age.

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 07:47:44 pm »
Maybe the creator of the map forgot to put the portal, try with another map?

Offline Meep123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:04:10 am »
Maybe the creator of the map forgot to put the portal, try with another map?

I did, i think it is my computer's age. Its kinda old and plus it might have a virus.

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 02:34:53 am »
I believe it has nothing related with the computer age. About the viruses... it depends but is most likely has nothing related.

May sound like silly but, check if you are really placing the fhm files on the correct feral heart installation (in the case the old one still around). Try running Feral-Heart directly instead from using the shortcut at the desktop.
All .fh* files should be at "exports" (ex: FeralHeart\Exports ) and not inside any other sub-folder (ex: FeralHeart\exports\map\)

If you still unable to solve this, i can try to solve this myself with team viewer (controlling the computer remotely), but for this you need to find me online ingame.

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 12:00:32 am »
Hmmm. Maybe get FH+ then get FH Setup..? I don't quite know how to fix this. And I'm so sorry you're in this problem. :c I hope you figure out, ^ Maybe try my idea. But my idea isn't a complete 'Yes.' It's just a maybe...

Offline Meep123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 12:56:55 am »
Hmmm. Maybe get FH+ then get FH Setup..? I don't quite know how to fix this. And I'm so sorry you're in this problem. :c I hope you figure out, ^ Maybe try my idea. But my idea isn't a complete 'Yes.' It's just a maybe...

Please! Lets do this, I have done this before and Its best for me, I am not a computer whizz lol

Thierry

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 02:01:49 am »
Solved
This thread can be closed now.