Author Topic: Losing Characters  (Read 801 times)

Offline Pyrobug48

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Losing Characters
« on: January 02, 2013, 04:03:07 am »
Every time I attempt to go into Fluorite, my gave always says the map server is down and I can never log back in on that character and it frustrates me because I have to remake the same character and go through the hassle of finding my original group and getting another invite. Just recently it has happened again and I asked one of my friends about it and they said you can get any lost character back by using some engine on the sight. Is this true? If so, please help

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 04:06:31 am »
If your character is lost in an evil map that swallowed it, there is a way to do a Character Reset where they all go back to Lonely Cave I believe. Log in to the upper right hand login place and then underneath your messages there should be a button that says Character Reset. c:

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:08:55 am »
Oh dear lol. Fluorite is a popular and it's always full, you check, by moving your mouse to the right. Anyway.. I think you should re-install or do 'Character Reset'

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 05:43:59 am »
I believe Thrillex and Kiri covered it pretty well, however if it is confusing, I suggest visting this thread here---> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27796.0

However, if you cannot get in to even Lonely Cave, then the server could possibly be down or you downloaded something with its codings wrong. I know for a fact that the server derped a little today and if you were stuck during that, then everything should be fine by now.